All Categories

FEEDBACK FOR PLARIUM

FEEDBACK FOR PLARIUM

Search
Feb 15, 2022, 03:0402/15/22
05/20/21

FEEDBACK FOR PLARIUM

Hi plarium,

Just making to express some of the feedback I have regarding the game. The game itself and the graphics is fairly good, a lot of thinking with a lot of variables. I have somewhat enjoyed playing it the past year or so but it has come to a point where I can see that as much as I have played, honestly being mid-late game area on a f2p there is really no hope to collect and train so many champions since everything takes so long! This is my biggest issue as I have been using this game to sort of have a break, between running 2 small businesses and working full time. I have played games similar to this where they multibattle raids are done and the item drops and silver are just given without having to actually have the champions RUN the damn campaign/dungeon saving potentially HOURS. Just imagine people using hundreds/thousands of energy on instant raids of dungeons instantly. Of course, there are pros and cons here for both arguments but maybe put in a 4/8/12/16x speed for maybe just campaign? Seriously time to play this game is gruelling without good builds and champions and strategies and it seems like you keep adding content and not reducing any time spent in game - there is seriously not enough time in a day. Visual effects for everything in the TAVERN that all adds up when you are trying to do things quickly. Or the fact that the multi-battles don't work at all in dungeons for me - maybe once a month randomly when I try it, even after serveral restarts and also uninstalling and reinstalling raid, and using the PC app as well. Training to be able get champions to level 60 is gruelling too. with 2x xp it can still take you a few days of sitting there and concentrate purely on these. 

Then it comes to arena, classic and tag team - Bronze 1 and bronze 2 are where I stay and 2 is serioussly 10x harder to stay in. With one of the old mechanics to tag team, I managed to get to silver 2 in a day or 2 and then for some reason after that it became extremely hard to get to bronze 3. classic arena is stupid too, teams don't seem to change from silver 3 right through to gold 2 - surely there is a way to work this out to be able to filter this to make it easier to progress in arena because the great hall doesn't get upgraded if you have to refresh every 15 mins to maybe do 1 or 2 matches, IF THAT! There is also the fact that the bazaar doesn't give you any real incentive after drexthar has been pieced together. Add another champion to work towards - a decent one at that as drexthar took minimum 100 days to get and hes arguably a damn good champion. 

Also the daily rewards! You get to a stage where all you are getting are pieces to put together a champion, but every month before that we would get an epic or a legendary. Better off not playing for a day and going back and starting the loop again no? We originally had sacred shards to look forward to to be able to try our luck atleast once a month, but that has been taken away and reduced it to 15 pieces or whatever. That is seriously taking the piss isn't it?  Oh and silver prizes for daily rewards, 100k? that will get one item to maybe level 8-10, which leads to the fact that getting any artifact to level 16 can take on average 1mill silver depending on your luck. I have had a few artifacts take seriously 3mill to get to 16. Yes you can farm 1mill within a few hours, but really? Why not have a set value to upgrade items, then you know what you are working towards rather than lucking out and having to refarm again to get them from 15 to 16 which can be 100s of thousands of silver - if not a million when you have really bad luck. 

When you look at champion collecting, whales like ASH and HELL HADES don't even have all of the champions on their main accounts. That doesn't really bode well at all. Where's the light at the end of the tunnel when you are taking away so many small chances for us to collect more decent heroes. Even with a sacred shard, the % is miniscule to be able to roll a legendary, and sacred shards are so hard to get.

Tournaments and events to get champions to fuse legendary/epic champions is ridiculous too. SURELY there should be a brake down to people who p2w and f2p people. I can't even get close to top ranks and again, will have to spend so much time and saved resources to be able to even think about coming close. So every time all these fusion events and tournaments come through, I try for a few days, like really try to see if I have any chance to being able to get the points to get the necessary champions for the fusion, and then realise I have no chance in hell. But this is where we should be braking up the f2p arena with the p2w on the offensive side atleast. It is gruelling, and again comes down to fairness and time spent on the game. 

I didn't see it so much before but there are a lot of people leaving the game and it does seem very hard to find enjoyment in the game atm, I will still press on and maybe it's just a patch of the game I am in atm where it is just completely dull and all too hard to progress but HOPEFULLY the players can all stick together and ask for some decent change in the game - unlike hydra and stone skin...

My 2c.

-Kev-

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 15, 2022, 04:1002/15/22
01/02/22

I  tell  you  i  go  to  kill  some  time  playing  a  phone  game  and  i  feel  like  the  game  just  occupies  my  phone.  Be  it  clan  boss  running  on  auto  for  10  minutes  or  more;  or  mb  or  worse  having  to  watch  12-3  and  hit  replay  every  50  seconds.  Im  still  a  firm  believer  mobile  games  have  ruined  gaming  but  i  still  play  em. 

Got  tiny  tinas  wonderland  from  ps+  this  month.  OMG  i  get  legendary  weapons  and  level  a  character  start  to  finish  in  3  hours  its  glorious  but  then  after  i  do  every  character  im  not  really  trying  to  go  back  with  them  and  ill  likely  be  done  with  it  soon.  Says  on  the  label  ots  a  one  shot  adventure.

Started  monster  legends  at  the  behest  of  a  nephew.  Almost  on  the  otherside  of  Raid,  theres  nothing  to  do  but  collect  your  farm  every  4  hours.  Think  i  gave  them  14  bucks  tho  after  reading  about  pandaken  farming  so.  Theyll  get  ya.  Was  ftp  here  until  i  think  i  did  give  them  10$  it  was.  

Tempted  to  stick  to  games  you  just  buy  outright  for  20-25$.  Saga  Frontier  from  the  90's  came  out  on  mobile  not  long  ago.  Played  the  heck  out  of  it  not  going  to  play  it  fir  a  year  though.  Im  not  going  to  play  skyrim  for  a  year.  On  and  off  i  suppose,  played  it  many  a  time  and  fired  it  up  not  long  ago.  

At  the  point  now  i  no  longer  obsses  about spending  every  energy  or  worrying  too  much  about  this  one  which  is  good.  Didnt  mean  to  play  this  long  and  getting  close  to  my  usual  3  month  petering  off.  Only  game  ive  kept  is  clash  royale  and  can  come  and  go  and  not  play  it  for  6  months.  At  least  this  isnt  an  arms  race  in  a  contained  server  like  SOS  so  maybe  ill  keep  it  around.  

One  trick  to  be  aware  of  is  dont  put  good  money  after  bad.  More  a  gambling  motto  but  with  too  much  investment  of  time  or  more  imp  money.  You  feel  stuck  and  have  to  keep  playing.  A  year?  If  it  were  a  AAA  quality  title  you  wouldnt  play  it  for  a  year...  ok  cod  nazi  zombies  i  probably  played  for  a  year.  Ill  load  that  up  now  and  then  like  Skyrim.  

You  shouldnt  expect  to  grind  12-3  that  long.  Dont  know  how  you  made  it  this  far.  Maybe  as  a  thing  to  kust  play  for  gun  now  and  then  but  its  a  grind  not  exactly  fun  to  play.  Its  the  rewards  and  whats  over  the  next  hill.  Super  mario  didnt  give  you  anything.  You  just  played  to  play.  Was  awesome  in  2  or  3 tho you  got  the  raccoon  tail  and  there  started  to  be  some  progression.  Kind  of  like  stop  and  smell  the  roses,  live  in  the  present  not  dreams  of  the  future  or  the  past  as  some  do.  

meh,  all  valid  concerns  but  what  are  you  going  to  do.  These  games  are  a  dime  a  dozen  and  they  give  it  to  you  good  for  the  first  few  weeks.  Was  my  plan  but  i  got  stuck.  I  have  abandoned  2  games  already  i  started  around  the  same  time.  Some  Ant  colony  and  one  of  the  space  ones  i  think  you  see  advertised  a  lot,  infinite  galaxy.  Not  a  fan  of  either  much.  

state  of  survival  kept  me  for  3  months  and  got  15$  out  of  me  too.  Rise  of  kingdoms  maybe  better  but  same  exact  thing  as  sos  so  i  just  knew  where  the  wall  was  and  was  t  getting  into  it  again.

Loved  saga  frontier  though.  Played  it  many  times  back  in  ffvii days.  25$  and  its  all  yours,  nothing  to  buy  even  if  you  wated  to.  Completely  different  than  this  but  if  you  like  ffvii  clones.  And  really  because  limited  cpu  power  on  a  phone  a  90's  clone  is  about  as  good  as  mobile  gets  anyway.  Ffvii  battle  interface  is  basically  what  this  game  is  and  many  others.

Feb 15, 2022, 04:2702/15/22
06/25/20

Just a small comment - Ackbar, you say "you shouldn't expect to grind 12-3 that long". Not sure what your definition of "not that long" is, but I can pretty confidently state that you'll be grinding campaign at least 5000 times.

Feb 15, 2022, 12:0902/15/22
01/02/22

Long  and  rambling  my  writing  is.  Ill  tread  carefully  on  plariums  own  forum.  I  mean  you  shouldnt  expect  to  play  the  same  game  forever.

Feb 15, 2022, 19:2702/15/22
05/03/20
Admiral_Akbar

I  tell  you  i  go  to  kill  some  time  playing  a  phone  game  and  i  feel  like  the  game  just  occupies  my  phone.  Be  it  clan  boss  running  on  auto  for  10  minutes  or  more;  or  mb  or  worse  having  to  watch  12-3  and  hit  replay  every  50  seconds.  Im  still  a  firm  believer  mobile  games  have  ruined  gaming  but  i  still  play  em. 

Got  tiny  tinas  wonderland  from  ps+  this  month.  OMG  i  get  legendary  weapons  and  level  a  character  start  to  finish  in  3  hours  its  glorious  but  then  after  i  do  every  character  im  not  really  trying  to  go  back  with  them  and  ill  likely  be  done  with  it  soon.  Says  on  the  label  ots  a  one  shot  adventure.

Started  monster  legends  at  the  behest  of  a  nephew.  Almost  on  the  otherside  of  Raid,  theres  nothing  to  do  but  collect  your  farm  every  4  hours.  Think  i  gave  them  14  bucks  tho  after  reading  about  pandaken  farming  so.  Theyll  get  ya.  Was  ftp  here  until  i  think  i  did  give  them  10$  it  was.  

Tempted  to  stick  to  games  you  just  buy  outright  for  20-25$.  Saga  Frontier  from  the  90's  came  out  on  mobile  not  long  ago.  Played  the  heck  out  of  it  not  going  to  play  it  fir  a  year  though.  Im  not  going  to  play  skyrim  for  a  year.  On  and  off  i  suppose,  played  it  many  a  time  and  fired  it  up  not  long  ago.  

At  the  point  now  i  no  longer  obsses  about spending  every  energy  or  worrying  too  much  about  this  one  which  is  good.  Didnt  mean  to  play  this  long  and  getting  close  to  my  usual  3  month  petering  off.  Only  game  ive  kept  is  clash  royale  and  can  come  and  go  and  not  play  it  for  6  months.  At  least  this  isnt  an  arms  race  in  a  contained  server  like  SOS  so  maybe  ill  keep  it  around.  

One  trick  to  be  aware  of  is  dont  put  good  money  after  bad.  More  a  gambling  motto  but  with  too  much  investment  of  time  or  more  imp  money.  You  feel  stuck  and  have  to  keep  playing.  A  year?  If  it  were  a  AAA  quality  title  you  wouldnt  play  it  for  a  year...  ok  cod  nazi  zombies  i  probably  played  for  a  year.  Ill  load  that  up  now  and  then  like  Skyrim.  

You  shouldnt  expect  to  grind  12-3  that  long.  Dont  know  how  you  made  it  this  far.  Maybe  as  a  thing  to  kust  play  for  gun  now  and  then  but  its  a  grind  not  exactly  fun  to  play.  Its  the  rewards  and  whats  over  the  next  hill.  Super  mario  didnt  give  you  anything.  You  just  played  to  play.  Was  awesome  in  2  or  3 tho you  got  the  raccoon  tail  and  there  started  to  be  some  progression.  Kind  of  like  stop  and  smell  the  roses,  live  in  the  present  not  dreams  of  the  future  or  the  past  as  some  do.  

meh,  all  valid  concerns  but  what  are  you  going  to  do.  These  games  are  a  dime  a  dozen  and  they  give  it  to  you  good  for  the  first  few  weeks.  Was  my  plan  but  i  got  stuck.  I  have  abandoned  2  games  already  i  started  around  the  same  time.  Some  Ant  colony  and  one  of  the  space  ones  i  think  you  see  advertised  a  lot,  infinite  galaxy.  Not  a  fan  of  either  much.  

state  of  survival  kept  me  for  3  months  and  got  15$  out  of  me  too.  Rise  of  kingdoms  maybe  better  but  same  exact  thing  as  sos  so  i  just  knew  where  the  wall  was  and  was  t  getting  into  it  again.

Loved  saga  frontier  though.  Played  it  many  times  back  in  ffvii days.  25$  and  its  all  yours,  nothing  to  buy  even  if  you  wated  to.  Completely  different  than  this  but  if  you  like  ffvii  clones.  And  really  because  limited  cpu  power  on  a  phone  a  90's  clone  is  about  as  good  as  mobile  gets  anyway.  Ffvii  battle  interface  is  basically  what  this  game  is  and  many  others.

The Borderlands series is one of the best FPS games to ever be created!  The humor, the unusual but pleasant graphics and the GUNS!  OMG THE GUNS!  

A game that is buy it and don't bother feeding a corporation thousands just to be able to play it to its fullest was amazing.

The ONLY game I have not played yet is Tiny Tina.  But I will be setting up my PC and playing it as soon as it comes available.  I think I'm about done with android games all together.  I have yet to find one that is as satisfying as Borderlands that doesn't have a massive paywall.  

Last bit; how are you playing Tiny Tina's Wonderland?  I thought the release date was in March?

Feb 15, 2022, 19:3802/15/22
01/02/22
kumacho

The Borderlands series is one of the best FPS games to ever be created!  The humor, the unusual but pleasant graphics and the GUNS!  OMG THE GUNS!  

A game that is buy it and don't bother feeding a corporation thousands just to be able to play it to its fullest was amazing.

The ONLY game I have not played yet is Tiny Tina.  But I will be setting up my PC and playing it as soon as it comes available.  I think I'm about done with android games all together.  I have yet to find one that is as satisfying as Borderlands that doesn't have a massive paywall.  

Last bit; how are you playing Tiny Tina's Wonderland?  I thought the release date was in March?

Free  ps+  game  this  month.  Im  not  sure  of  the  particulars.  Was  a  dlc  now  a  stand  alone  mini.  First  borderlands  ive  played.  

Mobile  is  what  it  is.  I  usually  dont  have  time  to  spend  hours  in  front  of  a  console  anymore.  Mobiles  good  when  youre  doing  laundry,  cooking  or  doing  stuff  you  only  need  to  half  pay  attention  too.  

Nov 4, 2022, 06:0511/04/22
11/03/22

hi plarium new launch of mech arena in pc is too good and smooth but you need to add a controls of gamepad & joystick also 

Thanks!

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 4, 2022, 07:5211/04/22
12/30/20
HARSH VERMA

hi plarium new launch of mech arena in pc is too good and smooth but you need to add a controls of gamepad & joystick also 

Thanks!

I think you might be in the wrong forum. :)

https://plarium.com/forum/en/mech-arena/

Gonna lock this necro up. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.