All Categories

Clan vaults

Clan vaults

Search
Feb 3, 2022, 19:2402/03/22
05/22/21

Clan vaults

Give us shared clan warehouse, where we can deposit (limited per day/week/month/w/e)

*silver

*gems (has to be very low limit on those)

*(maybe?) artifacts, might be op

*glyphs

*champions would be too much, so no.

*shards would be too much, so no.

*only players above level 60 while being in clan for a week or longer can participate to avoid bots farming campaign rewards and participating. That and daily/weekly/monthly limit would be enough to make it pretty much ineffective for abuse, unless I am missing something?

What it gives-

Way more meaningful community and clan effort

People willing to spend money having more chances to help others they wish to stick with, thus partially reducing the inequality between p2w and f2p crowd

Paying players eventually ending up spending more to help their clan mates, isn't that what you are all about, Plarium? :)

What are the cons of it-

Inequality between completely f2p and p2w clans would increase - then again mostly on average it is a mixed bag of players unless we're talking about very top clans who don't give a damn anyway.

? - correct me if there are more negative aspects than positive ones.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 3, 2022, 19:3902/03/22
06/25/20

Anything allowing transferring of resources from one account to another will quite simply never happen. Even with that account level limit, it won't happen - it's far too easy to automate farming accounts to just funnel resources.

Feb 3, 2022, 19:5702/03/22
05/22/21

Yea, sure, you could launch whole multiple bot farming operation to boost it, but with the right limits it would take simply ages to get anywhere and would be ineffective enough to not bother.

I just feel idea of making clan members helping each other and player interaction in them being more meaningful would benefit game as right now quite active RMT account trading pretty much invalidates your point anyway.

With addition of champion empowerement, now stone skin sets, which once again will be farmed way faster by paying players, you will have just bigger and bigger gap between p2w and f2p crowd, something like what I suggested would partially help with that.

And it would give more purpose to be in a clan, I would surely as hell contribute resources to people struggling and would feel happy about doing so.

Feb 3, 2022, 20:1402/03/22
06/25/20

I don't think you realise just how easy it is to automate things. There's a reason why those bots spam such absurd offers. Create a relatively simple macro, launch a hundred copies of the game simultaneously, each connected to a different account, and have them all run the same macro over and over and over. A hundred isn't enough? Go with a thousand. Or a million.

The idea itself is sound, but if you think Plarium has a chance at stopping bots from taking advantage of it at the expense of regular players, you need only look at how much trouble Blizzard has trying to solve the same problem - and they have a much bigger stake in the game.

Feb 3, 2022, 20:2802/03/22
Feb 3, 2022, 20:59(edited)
05/22/21

Given the player limit per clan, single player starting up the clan with hundreds of bots farming resources to level 60, then joining to stay for, let's say limit is not a week, but month, in clan to be able to contribute and then being once again capped per daily limit of how much they can contribute before he can invite next wave?

Honestly I don't see how it is worth it unless they do it for decade or so.

On contrary, someone just straight out dropping 10-20k on game will be in much, so much better position, and that's already happening, yet there is no problem with that at all.