All Categories

Arena Team Help

Arena Team Help

Search
Feb 3, 2022, 15:1402/03/22
01/23/22

Arena Team Help

I'm hitting a wall in arena around silver 2/3 and could use some advice.  I know speed is king there, but since Kael (my only 60) has my best gear he always goes first.  My thought is to try and get a good decrease defense buff and load up on perception gear to try and get their speed above Kael's.  Is that a good strategy?  Anything else I should be looking for?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 3, 2022, 15:1702/03/22
02/14/21

I hate to have to give this answer.

The only real solution to speed is to farm Dragon, dragon ,dragon, dragon and more dragon...........

This weekend they have a speed set weekend going.

Feb 3, 2022, 15:2002/03/22
06/25/20

I've said this in another thread, but I'll say it again - you are *way* too early to be focusing on arena. Don't waste your time or resources trying to get much further. You need a lot more things before you can even dream of having a chance.

*Eventually*, after you've already got a full team of champs able to do dungeon runs - AKA a full team of 60's - you can start thinking about arena. At that point, a team that *may* end up making sense for you would be something along the lines of [some other speed buffer] + Khatun + Warmaiden + Aleksander. But wasting resources right now just means you'll be likely to end up having to spend them again when you get something better.

Feb 3, 2022, 15:4802/03/22
01/23/22
kramaswamy.kr

I've said this in another thread, but I'll say it again - you are *way* too early to be focusing on arena. Don't waste your time or resources trying to get much further. You need a lot more things before you can even dream of having a chance.

*Eventually*, after you've already got a full team of champs able to do dungeon runs - AKA a full team of 60's - you can start thinking about arena. At that point, a team that *may* end up making sense for you would be something along the lines of [some other speed buffer] + Khatun + Warmaiden + Aleksander. But wasting resources right now just means you'll be likely to end up having to spend them again when you get something better.

Thanks for the advice.  The only reason I'm doing arena now is to complete challenges/missions... it bugs me being stuck on them, lol

I was going to do dragon with the tourney going on but I can only do about level 10 now.  The speed set is a rewarrd?  I didnt see that....

Feb 3, 2022, 15:5402/03/22
01/23/22
kramaswamy.kr

BTW, I have Alex and will get Khatun in 2 weeks or so, but no Warmaiden after all my grinding.

What is a general good tteam though that can keep in me gold eventually?  Not specific champs, more the skills I need and how they should be geared.

Feb 3, 2022, 15:5902/03/22
06/25/20
ObsideonRipper

BTW, I have Alex and will get Khatun in 2 weeks or so, but no Warmaiden after all my grinding.

What is a general good tteam though that can keep in me gold eventually?  Not specific champs, more the skills I need and how they should be geared.

There's no one-size-fits-all. It depends entirely on which champs you end up having when you are at a point where you can start working on it.

Generally speaking, "good" arena teams fit into one of four buckets:

1. A speed aura lead, two speed boosters, a debuffer, and a nuker - for example, Arbiter + Deacon + Serris + Trunda. Each is tuned to go right after the next, with no cut-in.
  2. A speed aura lead, one speed booster, a guaranteed provoke/CC, a debuffer, and a nuker - for example, Arbiter + Kymar + Serris + Trunda. In this case, only the CC needs to be tuned to prevent cut-in, and the nuker actually wants to be slower than normal, so the enemy team all gets to waste a turn before getting nuked.
  3. A resist aura lead, a champ with a shield set, and champs to mitigate incoming damage, all in freeze sets - for example, Rhazin + Vogoth + Sandlashed Survivor + Brogni. Here, the key is that your team all has monster resists - 250+, and your goal is to just outlast their nuke.
  4. A team with a gimmick champ. There are a handful of these, and if you get one, you probably should build a team around them. Generally, these are Foli, Tormin, Hegemon, and Nehkret the Great.
Feb 3, 2022, 16:0002/03/22
06/25/20
ObsideonRipper

Thanks for the advice.  The only reason I'm doing arena now is to complete challenges/missions... it bugs me being stuck on them, lol

I was going to do dragon with the tourney going on but I can only do about level 10 now.  The speed set is a rewarrd?  I didnt see that....

It's not a reward. Currently, there is a drop frenzy event on speed sets, which means that they have double the normal chance of dropping. But since you can only do Dragon 10, I wouldn't waste your time.

Feb 3, 2022, 16:1302/03/22
01/23/22
kramaswamy.kr

There's no one-size-fits-all. It depends entirely on which champs you end up having when you are at a point where you can start working on it.

Generally speaking, "good" arena teams fit into one of four buckets:

1. A speed aura lead, two speed boosters, a debuffer, and a nuker - for example, Arbiter + Deacon + Serris + Trunda. Each is tuned to go right after the next, with no cut-in.
  2. A speed aura lead, one speed booster, a guaranteed provoke/CC, a debuffer, and a nuker - for example, Arbiter + Kymar + Serris + Trunda. In this case, only the CC needs to be tuned to prevent cut-in, and the nuker actually wants to be slower than normal, so the enemy team all gets to waste a turn before getting nuked.
  3. A resist aura lead, a champ with a shield set, and champs to mitigate incoming damage, all in freeze sets - for example, Rhazin + Vogoth + Sandlashed Survivor + Brogni. Here, the key is that your team all has monster resists - 250+, and your goal is to just outlast their nuke.
  4. A team with a gimmick champ. There are a handful of these, and if you get one, you probably should build a team around them. Generally, these are Foli, Tormin, Hegemon, and Nehkret the Great.

Thanks.  And stupid question, but to get the order I want I simply look at their speed values right?  So the nuker should have the lowest value of the four?

Feb 3, 2022, 16:1902/03/22
06/25/20

Generally speaking, yes. It's not *quite* set like that, the formula is quite complex, but generally speaking, the champs go in order of their speed.

Feb 4, 2022, 02:2602/04/22
01/23/22
kramaswamy.kr

Just wanted to say I put speed and perception gear on Alek to get his speed 1 higher than Kael and so far its made a huge difference.  As long as he goes first my Kael is now one shotting most teams.  Still only silver 3 but at least I feel like I'm progressing.

Feb 6, 2022, 00:1602/06/22
03/18/21

i

many complaints about this topic have been closed and I'm going to explain how this works, I've been playing for a long time I made my account from 0 and I even made a big mistake by providing my money in this game that I thought was great! , now I know how everything works, in arenas I'll put you today's photo I don't need to expect an exaggerated thing, in this photo I show you that it is impossible for these accounts to remain so low in rank that they are losing bets because they are impossible to win and Can you imagine what attack they will have, why is this happening? 2 things one you think you need better heroes (false) then since you are new you will spend real money until you see what I do, you will realize that all those who are obstructing your advance in arenas are all the same youtuber who offer their services for money, what happens? Well, you spend money where the game benefits, and you spend money so that they can raise your rank because they are the ones who control everything. 

Feb 6, 2022, 00:1802/06/22
03/18/21

I tell you more, while the money continues to flow in this company, it will be much more difficult for those who start to discover this game and when it is too late they have taken 200-500 euros 

Feb 6, 2022, 00:1902/06/22
03/18/21

and none of the player complaints will matter in this game when the benefits are greater than the player complaints 

Feb 6, 2022, 00:2802/06/22
Feb 6, 2022, 01:13(edited)
03/18/21

I sent 3 emails to this game so that it could explain to me how it is possible that I could not do the progress mission because of these strange defenses and here I am sending you a photo and response from the game 

i

Edited to conform to Plarium rules.

Feb 6, 2022, 00:3302/06/22
03/18/21

I still have hope that this game listens more to the player and does not lie that is based on the profit because in the end the lie never lasts and the benefit go hand in hand 

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 6, 2022, 01:1302/06/22
Feb 6, 2022, 01:17(edited)
02/24/19

Look's like Krama's more than handled OP's question, and now we're just posting complaints, which are usually fine when constructive and not rants, and also commuincation with support, which I am supposed to remove.

OP, if you have more questions, go ahead and start a new thread. Thanks. 

CLOSED.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.