All Categories

Sinesha stage 20 spider tank not working?

Search
Feb 2, 2022, 15:1502/02/22
04/23/21

Hi! 

I have some issues with sinesha tanking spider 20 she keeps dying and I have tried different teams without any good results. What am I missing? 

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 2, 2022, 15:3102/02/22
06/25/20

Why do you consider it strange that she is dying? Those stats are nowhere close to being able to tank the spiderlings on spider 20. The resist might be enough to avoid the poisons, but you'll get instakilled by the queen's attacks, if you even survive the spiderling attacks. Versulf would be a much better candidate for tanking the spiderlings, and provides your team with valuable buffs. Here's what I'd build:

[Someone]: DEF down + weaken - I don't see Fayne, but maybe you just haven't leveled her? She's perfect. Other good candidates include Rugnor Goldgleam, Venus, Draco, and Lydia

Renegade

Coldheart

Coldheart

Versulf - eventually dump him in favour of Royal Guard when you get him

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 2, 2022, 16:0802/02/22
Feb 2, 2022, 16:32(edited)
12/30/20

I see this one differently. We definitely want Crypt-King Graal in there because he can do both the AOE HP burn + freeze, after. He can pretty much do everything himself with a tank/provoker helping out, or we could even use someone like Versulf as an off affinity tank to draw all the spiderlings in while Graal/CH/CH/Renegade do all the work.

I think I'd personally go Graal/Achak/CH/CH/Renegade, spiderlings (and spider) should never take a turn and we have a Spider 20 (and further) farming team. Achak is off affinity here but I don't think that's too big of a deal given how this team should work. 

Whichever route you end up going, Graal/CH/CH/Renegade is your play for Spider 20. 

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 2, 2022, 16:3202/02/22
12/30/20

I do like the weaken + CH/CH plan if we get another Renegade, or get a Kymar though. 

Feb 2, 2022, 16:4102/02/22
06/25/20
dthorne04

I see this one differently. We definitely want Crypt-King Graal in there because he can do both the AOE HP burn + freeze, after. He can pretty much do everything himself with a tank/provoker helping out, or we could even use someone like Versulf as an off affinity tank to draw all the spiderlings in while Graal/CH/CH/Renegade do all the work.

I think I'd personally go Graal/Achak/CH/CH/Renegade, spiderlings (and spider) should never take a turn and we have a Spider 20 (and further) farming team. Achak is off affinity here but I don't think that's too big of a deal given how this team should work. 

Whichever route you end up going, Graal/CH/CH/Renegade is your play for Spider 20. 

I've tried CKG on these, but he's just not reliable unless he's fully booked, and that's a tough sell for such a niche champ.

With Versulf instead, you have a perfect target for the spiderlings, and that leaves you time to get two CH A3's off, which'll kill the queen.

Feb 2, 2022, 17:5302/02/22
10/15/20

How far away are you (the OP) from Drexthar? He is a fantastic tank for Spider 20, as he puts hp burn on the Spiderlings while getting attacked. With tank and hp-burn champion in one, you have a free spot in your team for healing or tm reduce.

Drex, Scyl, Coldheart, Armiger, Stag Knight should do it without problems. 

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 2, 2022, 20:3402/02/22
12/30/20
kramaswamy.kr

I've tried CKG on these, but he's just not reliable unless he's fully booked, and that's a tough sell for such a niche champ.

With Versulf instead, you have a perfect target for the spiderlings, and that leaves you time to get two CH A3's off, which'll kill the queen.

I can buy this argument. There are objectively better leggos to book (on this account as well, looking at Brogni and Salad if not booked) but I think getting spider 20-25 sorted ASAP is always a good idea. 

I would be curious to see if OP has any weaken champions, or anything else in the vault. 

Feb 2, 2022, 20:4402/02/22
03/18/20

i use to use sinesha as my spiderling tank for sdpiders 20 but your stats for her to reheal enough dont seem high enough at a glance and unsure if main reason shes struggling 

from memory i had mine built to hit hard back off the mastery if lose % of your health chance to counter attack - that was the key to my sinesha performing her job well 

obviously my gear was better than yours but she was able to withstand what i needed and hit hard back at the same time - i had her built to b my campaign farmer before i tweaked her a little to spiders 20 

i

Feb 3, 2022, 17:1902/03/22
05/13/19

I  gave  Dthorne04  an  upvote  because what  he  said  is  the  ideal  team.

Graal  /  Achak  /  2x  Cold  H.  /  Renegade

You  would  have  to  book  Graal  HP  Burn  move.

That  team  would  win  with  out  a  doubt.

Another  option  you  have  if  you  don't want  to  book  Graal  would  be  to  remove  Renegade.

Graal  /  Tank  Flex  Spot  /  Brogni  /  2x  Cold  H.

The  team  with  out  renegade would  be  slower,  but  it  should  win.

Feb 3, 2022, 17:2502/03/22
06/25/20

I still think you guys are overthinking this. Versulf + Renegade + 2x CH + [DEF down/Weaken] will win easily.

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 3, 2022, 18:1002/03/22
Feb 3, 2022, 18:10(edited)
12/30/20

Other than Fayne (who could be hiding somewhere, since OP has 135 champs outside the vault), I think they're unlikely to have the other options you listed for weaken/def down.

Also think there's a pretty darn good chance that even unbooked Graal with Achak should make that team pretty consistent, now that I think about it a little more. 

Feb 4, 2022, 00:4502/04/22
05/13/19

Let me  start  by  saying I  am  not  overthinking the  situation  like  Kramaswamy is  saying.

The  situation is  very  clear  to  me.

[DEF  Down  & Weaken  Hero]  +  2x  CH  +  Renegade  +  Food  use  to  be  Spider  20  Meta.

If  you  had  right  heroes  +  right  gear,  you  could  win  the  fight  with  4  heroes.

The  5th  hero  didn't matter  and  players  just  added  a  lvl  1  food  Hero.

The  only  time  the  5th  hero  mattered  is  when  you  didn't have  the  right  heroes  or  gear.

A  long  time  ago,  The  game  had  400-500  total  heroes.

Out  of  those  400-500  heroes  only  3  did  DEF  Down  &  Weaken.

-  Dracomorph

-  Venus

-  Spider

Those  were  the  only  ones  at  the  time.

If  you  didn't have  1  of  those specific  heroes,  You  had  to  add  a  5th  hero  who  contributed.

So  your  set  up  would  be  following:

1  hero  doing  ->  DEF  Down

2  hero  doing  ->  Weaken

3  &  4  hero  -->  Coldheart

5th  hero  ----->  Renegade

Now  the  OP  posted  his  roster.

I  didn't see  a  single hero  on  his  rooster  who  does  DEF  Down  &  Weaken.

With  out  a  single  hero  doing  DEF  Down  &  Weaken,  You  can't  make  4  man  team.

You  would  have  to  make  a  5  man  team.

The  5  man  team  would  be:

[DEF  Down  Hero]  +  [Weaken  Hero]  +  2x  CH  +  Renegade

Now  that  you  understand this  you  can  understand why  I  didn't upvote  Kramaswamy.

Kramaswamy  suggestion is  simply  not  viable.

The  set  up  isn't viable  because I  don't  SEE  the  OP  owning  1  hero  who  does  both  DEF  Down  &  Weaken.

This  means  the  OP  will  need  2  heroes  providing each  Debuff.

This  means  the  OP  doesn't have  the  Luxury of  using  Versulf.

--------------------------

Now  some  people reading  might  wonder  why  did  I  give  Dthorne04  an  upvote  when  his  set  up  doesn't  have  DEF  Down  or  Weaken.

The  reason  why  is  because Dthorne04  set  up  is  the  Spider  Stage  25  Meta  set  up.

It  is  the  evolutionary set  up  created  by  players to  counter the  New  Spider Skills.

The  game  created  New  Skills  for  the  Spider  starting  from  Stage  21  to  25.

The  New  Skills  prevent  Max  Enemy  Nukers  from  doing  more  than  10%  damage.

----------------------------

Spider  has  like 5  Mil  Health.

Stage  20:

One  Coldheart  can  do  2  mil  Damage  with  DEF  Down  &  Weaken

Two  Coldheart  can  do  4  mil  Damage  with  DEF  Down  &  Weaken

Than  they  add  Renegade  or  Prince  Kymar  to  reset  the  above  2  Coldhearts.

If  One  Coldheart  dies  due  to  Spiderlings,  The  Spare  Coldheart  finishes  with  another  2  mil

This  makes  a  total  of  6  mil  Damage  which  kills  the  Mother  Spider  at  5  Mil  Health.

Spider  has  like  5  Mil  Health.

Stage  21  to  25

One  Coldheart  can  do  400k  Damage  with  DEF  Down  &  Weaken

One  Coldheart  can  do  400k  Damage  with  only DEF  Down.

One  Coldheart  can  do  400k  Damage  with  only  Weaken.

One  Coldheart  can  do  400k  Damage  with  no DEF  Down  &  Weaken

Why?  Because it  is  capped  due  to  New  Skill

What  this  means  is  DEF  Down  &  Weaken  are  not  needed  as  much.

What  you  need  is  more  damage.

The  damage  will  come  from  HP  Burn.

Feb 4, 2022, 01:3302/04/22
12/19/19

i

All you need is hp burn.  Overcomplicating is worrying about def down, weaken, renegade, 2 chs, ... just burn baby 🔥 🔥 🔥 

Feb 4, 2022, 07:3602/04/22
Player J

Let me  start  by  saying I  am  not  overthinking the  situation  like  Kramaswamy is  saying.

The  situation is  very  clear  to  me.

[DEF  Down  & Weaken  Hero]  +  2x  CH  +  Renegade  +  Food  use  to  be  Spider  20  Meta.

If  you  had  right  heroes  +  right  gear,  you  could  win  the  fight  with  4  heroes.

The  5th  hero  didn't matter  and  players  just  added  a  lvl  1  food  Hero.

The  only  time  the  5th  hero  mattered  is  when  you  didn't have  the  right  heroes  or  gear.

A  long  time  ago,  The  game  had  400-500  total  heroes.

Out  of  those  400-500  heroes  only  3  did  DEF  Down  &  Weaken.

-  Dracomorph

-  Venus

-  Spider

Those  were  the  only  ones  at  the  time.

If  you  didn't have  1  of  those specific  heroes,  You  had  to  add  a  5th  hero  who  contributed.

So  your  set  up  would  be  following:

1  hero  doing  ->  DEF  Down

2  hero  doing  ->  Weaken

3  &  4  hero  -->  Coldheart

5th  hero  ----->  Renegade

Now  the  OP  posted  his  roster.

I  didn't see  a  single hero  on  his  rooster  who  does  DEF  Down  &  Weaken.

With  out  a  single  hero  doing  DEF  Down  &  Weaken,  You  can't  make  4  man  team.

You  would  have  to  make  a  5  man  team.

The  5  man  team  would  be:

[DEF  Down  Hero]  +  [Weaken  Hero]  +  2x  CH  +  Renegade

Now  that  you  understand this  you  can  understand why  I  didn't upvote  Kramaswamy.

Kramaswamy  suggestion is  simply  not  viable.

The  set  up  isn't viable  because I  don't  SEE  the  OP  owning  1  hero  who  does  both  DEF  Down  &  Weaken.

This  means  the  OP  will  need  2  heroes  providing each  Debuff.

This  means  the  OP  doesn't have  the  Luxury of  using  Versulf.

--------------------------

Now  some  people reading  might  wonder  why  did  I  give  Dthorne04  an  upvote  when  his  set  up  doesn't  have  DEF  Down  or  Weaken.

The  reason  why  is  because Dthorne04  set  up  is  the  Spider  Stage  25  Meta  set  up.

It  is  the  evolutionary set  up  created  by  players to  counter the  New  Spider Skills.

The  game  created  New  Skills  for  the  Spider  starting  from  Stage  21  to  25.

The  New  Skills  prevent  Max  Enemy  Nukers  from  doing  more  than  10%  damage.

----------------------------

Spider  has  like 5  Mil  Health.

Stage  20:

One  Coldheart  can  do  2  mil  Damage  with  DEF  Down  &  Weaken

Two  Coldheart  can  do  4  mil  Damage  with  DEF  Down  &  Weaken

Than  they  add  Renegade  or  Prince  Kymar  to  reset  the  above  2  Coldhearts.

If  One  Coldheart  dies  due  to  Spiderlings,  The  Spare  Coldheart  finishes  with  another  2  mil

This  makes  a  total  of  6  mil  Damage  which  kills  the  Mother  Spider  at  5  Mil  Health.

Spider  has  like  5  Mil  Health.

Stage  21  to  25

One  Coldheart  can  do  400k  Damage  with  DEF  Down  &  Weaken

One  Coldheart  can  do  400k  Damage  with  only DEF  Down.

One  Coldheart  can  do  400k  Damage  with  only  Weaken.

One  Coldheart  can  do  400k  Damage  with  no DEF  Down  &  Weaken

Why?  Because it  is  capped  due  to  New  Skill

What  this  means  is  DEF  Down  &  Weaken  are  not  needed  as  much.

What  you  need  is  more  damage.

The  damage  will  come  from  HP  Burn.

Really just 3 def down and weaken champ ?

-  Dracomorph

-  Venus

-  Spider 

What about Rhazin Scarhide A2 ?

Feb 4, 2022, 12:2502/04/22
05/13/19
Deleted

Really just 3 def down and weaken champ ?

-  Dracomorph

-  Venus

-  Spider 

What about Rhazin Scarhide A2 ?

Their  was  a  time  when  Rhazin  wasn't a  fusion  &  Rhazin  use  to  attack  a  spiderling with  his  A2  due  to  his  bad  AI.

But  that  was  a  long  time  ago

We  have  more  heroes in  the  game  now.

I  was  just  talking about  the  strategy used  back  in  time.