All Categories

Clan vs Clan event issue

Clan vs Clan event issue

Search
Feb 2, 2022, 06:5002/02/22
12/17/21

Clan vs Clan event issue

Hi, while checking the oposite team i pressed the "join team" button without realizing it and moved to the other team and even though i had contributed 20k in points already in my original team, re-joing didn't allow me to continue participating, it was treating me as if i was new and just joined but my name was already in the list with my contribution. 

Is there any way to fix that issue? It kind of sucks that now I'll miss out on all the rewards from the tournament. 

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Feb 2, 2022, 09:2802/02/22
12/30/20

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately you won't be eligible for rewards during this CvC. 

Per the CvC rule page: 

i

Unfortunately that leaves you ineligible for rewards since you left and came back mid CvC. Again, sorry about that. 

Feb 2, 2022, 09:4402/02/22
10/15/20

I don't want to try to press the join-team-button to confirm it, but from the things the OP telled, you immediately change the clan by pressing it once. Maybe there should be an "are-you-sure?"-button to solve this problem?

Feb 2, 2022, 14:1202/02/22
Feb 2, 2022, 14:16(edited)
12/17/21

That's exactly my issue, I was never shown a prompt that asked if i was sure i wanted to leave or something along the line saying that if you leave you wont be elegible for the rewards or something. Also how are players allowed to join a clan when already being a part of a clan?

That was my 2nd time participating on a clan tournament and I have only been playing for a little after a month. Also the fact that the game itself doesn't have the ability to recognize that i was alrady a part of the clan with participation already stablished when i re-joined shows an issue with the game.

I understand joining a brand new clan mid section but re-joining my original clan and loosing all the progress made up until the point i left is just bad programming.