All Categories

Rhazin fusion

Rhazin fusion

Search
Jan 31, 2022, 13:4801/31/22
07/16/19

Rhazin fusion

I'm playing since 2019. FTP but we all know that's never the case, so I've invested a lot for the mobile game into a mobile game. And I am still lacking decent legendaries, except for those free to get. This way I managed to get Visix, Wurlim, Ninja, Scyl, Gurptok, and latest, Alexander. This is just to show you that I am playing regularly enough so my complaint is not coming from someone who doesn't know the game mechanics. 

This is why my question is about Rhazin fusion - for 3 years now I'm missing one single champion to complete the fusion, Channeler and/or its fusion buddy epic Bloodfeather. Everybody else is obtained and leveled up sitting in the vault waiting for the fusion. I open occasionally large amounts of either ancient or mystery shards, and smaller amounts of sacred ones and I've never ever, and in the 3 years, managed to get those. I can only assume that these champions are not available anymore for pull. I hope I am wrong but, given such a long playtime, it's strange that I haven't seen those, like, never.  

Is there any way to check with the Plarium if they still have those champs circling in the pull basin, so I can keep hoping or just to forget the whole Rhazin fusion thing?

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Jan 31, 2022, 15:4501/31/22
12/30/20

Unfortunately, it sounds like you've just been really unlucky. Nothing has changed with regards to the availability of the champions from the fusion.

I can see the issue being that as the rare and epic pools expand, it has gotten harder to pull the specific rares/epics we need for Rhazin. I would not feed the champs you've saved up, already. 

Jan 31, 2022, 22:0501/31/22
03/18/20

i remember the day i fed raider with out realising she was my last rhaz champ needed

took me 12 months to get the last piece of the puzzle again was frustrating as opening large number of shards and not pulling her thinking am i destined to have rhaz almost within reach but not quite 

fingers crossed next shard opening does the trick for you 

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 31, 2022, 22:1801/31/22
02/24/19
benpountney77

i remember the day i fed raider with out realising she was my last rhaz champ needed

took me 12 months to get the last piece of the puzzle again was frustrating as opening large number of shards and not pulling her thinking am i destined to have rhaz almost within reach but not quite 

fingers crossed next shard opening does the trick for you 

That had to be so rough. Sorry. :(

Also, fingerss crossed for you OP. Fusing Rhazin can be a very frustrating waiting game. We HAVE suggested alternative ways to get something like ONE champ of your choice in some way or another. Will bring it up again.

Jan 31, 2022, 23:5901/31/22
03/18/20

was all good i had tayrel doing similar but once i added rhaz made huge difference to my cb key damage 

Feb 1, 2022, 10:5702/01/22
07/16/19
harleQuinn

That had to be so rough. Sorry. :(

Also, fingerss crossed for you OP. Fusing Rhazin can be a very frustrating waiting game. We HAVE suggested alternative ways to get something like ONE champ of your choice in some way or another. Will bring it up again.

Thank you all for giving me some hope :)

I checked previously, and I haven't fed Channeler, it is still greyed out in my champ index, meaning I never got one.

It would mean a lot to get missing ones from other sources. Maybe we can at least buy that one missing, like others uncommon on the market or in the bazaars? It would still mean that we are playing the game and we are "worthy" of fusion.  We give so much money for other stuff in the game, for something like this I would pay without thinking... 

Feb 1, 2022, 14:0602/01/22
08/03/21

I'm at day 185 and i have all but one of Rhazins rares since day 100... still waiting for the last one.  Unfortunately for me it's one to make Torturehelm, which was my favorite epic on my previous account.