All Categories

Should I drop athels speed?

Search
Jan 29, 2022, 19:3001/29/22
01/02/22

Itll  put  her  below  my  debuffer  but  is  a  significant  29  point  drop.  And  on  12-3  she  doesnt  clear  waves.  1st  2  waves  might  have  a  tiny  bit  of  health  left.  Last  wave  probably  1/4  hp  left.  This  only  gives  her  202  more  atk  and  12  less  crit  rate  maybe  not  enough  to  make  a  difference.  

Shes  due  for  a  total  gear  upgrade  but  need  to  farm  it  first  and  have  the  silver  to  upgrade  it.  This  is  a  cheap  swap  and  cheap  to  swap  back  if  i  hate  it.  

Lysandras  next  up  for  total  gear  upgrade.  Want  to  move  her  from  deflection  thats  pretty  good.  1-2  5  or  6  star pieces,  hp%  and  def%  but  low  acc  and  speed.  Want  to  put  her  in  shield  ive  been  wanting  to  use.  Mostly  5*  epics,  speed  and  acc  boots  and  chest.  Think  i  won  it.

Mostly  just  good  for  arena  tho.  I  bring  lys  for  speed  even  though  i  have  stronger  hitters  so  helps  keep  her  spot  in  arena  but  not  useful  much  for  spider  snd  fire  knight  where  i  think  she  belongs  more.  1  immortal set i  figure  too  if  the  fighters  are  all  lifesteal  but  only  gives  probably  minimal  healing  for  her  maybe  1000-1500  per  turn.

i

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jan 29, 2022, 19:4601/29/22
02/24/19

More speed is much better. Faster the champ, the more they go. 

In fact, I think you want to get her at/above 200 so she goes twice on 12-3 before any of the enemies goes once. (The magic breakpoint number for this, when masteried, I think is 188). Having Athel go twice before any enemy champs go is super helpful for effectively farming campaign for where you are at in the game right now. There will be other builds later for a champ like Bellower or Fellhound, but just speeding Athel up a touch more will make all the difference right now.

I would also just speed up any AoE Dec Def if you can, to go first for when you are completing content. :)