All Categories

Lost my way, advice on who to work on

Search
Jan 28, 2022, 15:2301/28/22
10/15/20

Hey all

I tend to pull for events (fusions) or x2, so i have pulled a fair amount of legendaries etc for an ftp account 15 months in, but most of them seem poor.

I cant seem to find any champs i actually want to work on, am i sitting on anyone useful that will help me with my account?

Roster including vault below, advice appreciated.

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 28, 2022, 15:4001/28/22
06/25/20

The obvious question to ask here is - what's your current focus? I see you don't have Lydia yet, so I would guess you should prioritize gettng her next. Which factions are you not done with?

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 28, 2022, 15:5201/28/22
12/30/20
kramaswamy.kr

The obvious question to ask here is - what's your current focus? I see you don't have Lydia yet, so I would guess you should prioritize gettng her next. Which factions are you not done with?

Yup. I'd imagine Lydia should be the first focus, and after trying to round out whatever endgame content we want to work on. 

Jan 28, 2022, 15:5501/28/22
Jan 28, 2022, 15:58(edited)
10/15/20

Shadowkin (obviously) and skinwalker. I have done the last boss of demonspawn, ogryn and sacred but need to three star them still (need to manual). By far my worst is skinwalkers as im on 54 stars.

Trying to avoid levelling 'faction wars only' champs to be honest - i levelled hakkorin purely for faction wars.

Jan 28, 2022, 15:5701/28/22
10/15/20
dthorne04

Yup. I'd imagine Lydia should be the first focus, and after trying to round out whatever endgame content we want to work on. 

I guess you are both right, i just find levelling for faction wars so boring, which is proibably why i still havent finished it despite having played for nearly 15 months!

Jan 28, 2022, 16:0001/28/22
06/25/20
trevor.wilson

Shadowkin (obviously) and skinwalker. I have done the last boss of demonspawn, ogryn and sacred but need to three star them still (need to manual). By far my worst is skinwalkers as im on 54 stars.

Trying to avoid levelling 'faction wars only' champs to be honest - i levelled hakkorin purely for faction wars.

Unfortunately just a bullet you'll have to bite. Almost all of my FW teams consist of full level 60s. There's a handful where I have only four, but most are all 60s.

Jan 28, 2022, 16:1001/28/22
10/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

Unfortunately just a bullet you'll have to bite. Almost all of my FW teams consist of full level 60s. There's a handful where I have only four, but most are all 60s.

I guess you are right, i did barbs with just one level 60 and bannerlords with 2 level 60's but they were easy bosses and i had strong carry champs (scyl and ursula).

Will work on the shadowkin i guess- i think toragi is probably the best of my unlevelled shadowkin?

Jan 28, 2022, 16:1701/28/22
06/25/20
trevor.wilson

I guess you are right, i did barbs with just one level 60 and bannerlords with 2 level 60's but they were easy bosses and i had strong carry champs (scyl and ursula).

Will work on the shadowkin i guess- i think toragi is probably the best of my unlevelled shadowkin?

Frogman and Hotatsu are the two that I brought up to 50, along with Ninja, Kimi, and Genzin. We will see if I need to take either of those two to 60.

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 28, 2022, 17:3701/28/22
12/30/20
trevor.wilson

Toragi is a must, for sure. One of the best options in Shadowkin FW.

Skinwalkers I see Hoforees, Ursine Ironhide, Fayne, Scabrius, Longbeard...would be nice to have one of the support champs in there like Steelskull/Norog/Hakkorhn but should be doable. 

Jan 28, 2022, 20:2001/28/22
Jan 28, 2022, 20:22(edited)
06/19/17

I understand you dont want to level just for faction wars but you need a wide rooster to be prepared for doomtower and special events. like only epic ogryn tribes and such.

A few decent champs for faction wars and restricted events:

Hoforees

Lodric (really like that he does what he does on a 2 turn CD)

Mausoleum mage (A strong champ in doomtower)

Arch mage Helmut (not too fund on him on boss figths but others love him)

Alure (I plan on building more than one myself)

Umbral enchantress (strong on waves and hydra)

Elder Skarg (wass mentioned as an option to one-shot the dreaded sihpis in doom tower hard)

Edit

Psylar (strong on waves and hydra, even an option on dark faye id guess)

Jan 28, 2022, 20:2801/28/22
10/15/20
drone

I understand you dont want to level just for faction wars but you need a wide rooster to be prepared for doomtower and special events. like only epic ogryn tribes and such.

A few decent champs for faction wars and restricted events:

Hoforees

Lodric (really like that he does what he does on a 2 turn CD)

Mausoleum mage (A strong champ in doomtower)

Arch mage Helmut (not too fund on him on boss figths but others love him)

Alure (I plan on building more than one myself)

Umbral enchantress (strong on waves and hydra)

Elder Skarg (wass mentioned as an option to one-shot the dreaded sihpis in doom tower hard)

Edit

Psylar (strong on waves and hydra, even an option on dark faye id guess)

Thanks for this, i had been considering umbral and clan mates keep telling me i should not be sitting on skarg as well

I will 6 star and build toragi to keep my shadowkin progressing then look at umbrail/skarg

And you are right, i sometimes struggle with the side rooms on doom tower hard.