All Categories

Faction Wars Sacred Order Crypt Stage 6

Search
Jan 27, 2022, 09:3501/27/22
07/06/20

Hello everyone ! As a new player i am farming the low stages of faction wars and when the sacred order crypt comes i farm mostly stage 6. The problem is there is a mob in the last wave, that cannot be killed, if the AI doesn't kill it first. That is messing with my time, i have to manualy run these... Please, fix his skill ... the moment unkillable goes down, the mob immediately casts it again... there is a link here i uploaded an image:

https://ibb.co/LrH3n8c

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 27, 2022, 10:0001/27/22
01/02/22

Love  watching  them  rain  big  moves  down  on  one  guy  with  invincible.  At  least  its  the  last  wave.  Rewards  arent  great.  Materials  probably  half  or  less  of  a  3-4  star  perception  or  resiliance  armor,  retails  about  10k.  Can  probably  farm  stage  5  and  burn  6-12  keys  for  a  similar  reward  and  fulfull  daily  quests.

Im  just  getting  out  of  4*  armor,  not  to  say  it  doesnt  have  its  use  or  that  5000  bucks  isnt  5000  bucks.  Farming  just  after  the  1st  boss  is  a  worthwhile  small  step  when  you  can.

Jan 27, 2022, 10:2401/27/22
07/08/19

well the bad news is that plarium isn't going to change a thing about this because his skill is working as intended (and honestly, any change to it would hurt the players far more than it would help them. paragorn is essential in a number of setups). the other bad news is that this is far from the last time you'll have this problem, as he shows up in a number of faction wars levels.

that said, it's honestly not a huge problem. it's fairly easy to counteract with any cc skill (admittedly, sacred order has terrible cc) or with buff stripping, blocking, or stealing effects, as well as a few other less common abilities. you can also just select a different champ at the beginning of round three and then toggle the target over to paragorn after he uses his buff on the first champ. it doesn't take you out of the equation entirely, but it's a lot faster than going full manual.

if you don't particularly want to do that, i'd suggest just running stage 5. the difference in the rewards you get is negligible.

Jan 27, 2022, 12:2901/27/22
07/06/20

I know there are ways to go by this "problem". I have no prob farming stage 5 really. It's just that i thought this is something stupid to run into in faction wars crypt, especially early stage 6. Thanks for tips tho :)

Cheers !

Jan 27, 2022, 19:4301/27/22
10/15/20

At least you encountered that problem quite early and can prepare. The most fun in this game is setting dozens auf auto battles at a void Fireknight stage over knigt, and coming back next morning you are still in battle no. 1 in a 8 hour Paragon loop. 😈