All Categories

Fragment event timeline

Fragment event timeline

Search
Jan 26, 2022, 10:0101/26/22
07/06/19

Fragment event timeline

Am i the only one, who has problem with timing of events and tournaments? From the begining, it like: 2 days in rush, because there are dungeon and champion training in same time; after this you have "2 days free" becasue nothing is comming.

This is really ridiculous 🙇

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 26, 2022, 10:5301/26/22
02/14/21

As long as I have been playing they have always been this way.

Remember Plarium's main goal is to make you feel like you need to spend money.

Jan 26, 2022, 11:0401/26/22
Jan 26, 2022, 11:30(edited)
02/13/21

While the timings of these types of events are usually a bit like this, I do agree that the timing of this one specifically does feel particularly off. 

For example, dungeon divers 3 runs from the 29th Jan through to the 2nd Feb, with the only thing around it being the Ice Golem Tournament that starts on the 27th Jan and finishes on the 30th.  The other events on at the same time are Classic Arena 2 (29th Jan through to 1st Feb) and Artifact Enhancement 3 (30th Jan to 2nd Feb), neither of which help with Dungeon Divers. 

There's only 2 days of overlap between Dungeon Divers and Ice Golem, which means if you are better off not starting Ice Golem immediately on the 27th and instead waiting for the 29th, then sinking all your energy into it over the next 2 days (which should be fine with the Super Raid events).  You won't get all of your Dungeon Diver points in those 2 days though, so you will need to finish that off later at your own pace.

Edit: Also it's not usually the case that the weekend has events that are quite "light".  This is usually the days that people have the most free time.  Usually the past fusion/fragment events have had the champion training ones fall on the weekend. 

i

Jan 26, 2022, 11:3101/26/22
01/19/21

I can also mention that their graphics is rather misleading in the overlap periods. I don't remember which it was, but I think it was the chase and training tournaments, where there was no overlap at all as one ended when the other started, yet the graphic implied that there would be a full day where both were active at the same time. A current example would be the training and IG tournaments. IG starts in 23h, training ends in 1d22h, which means there's an overlap of about 1 day, yet looking at the graphics would give the impression that there are 2 days of overlap on the 27th and 28th. We may very well end up with the IG and the dungeon diving 3 overlap only being a single day as well. In fact, I suspect that will be the case. 

Jan 26, 2022, 14:3601/26/22
07/08/19
EGDNIT

I can also mention that their graphics is rather misleading in the overlap periods. I don't remember which it was, but I think it was the chase and training tournaments, where there was no overlap at all as one ended when the other started, yet the graphic implied that there would be a full day where both were active at the same time. A current example would be the training and IG tournaments. IG starts in 23h, training ends in 1d22h, which means there's an overlap of about 1 day, yet looking at the graphics would give the impression that there are 2 days of overlap on the 27th and 28th. We may very well end up with the IG and the dungeon diving 3 overlap only being a single day as well. In fact, I suspect that will be the case. 

we will, give or take a few hours. the issue with both plarium's graphic and the one above are that they mark all the events as going from the beginning of the date on which they start to the end of the date on which they end, which leads to a full extra day being added to each event. the thing to keep in mind is that all events start in the same general timeframe each day, so an event that starts on the 28th and one that ends on the 28th will overlap by a couple hours at best.

that aside, this has been a really strange event timeline. i can't remember the last fusion we had that had a deadzone for energy-based events.