All Categories

New Avatars???

New Avatars???

Search
Jan 21, 2022, 06:0901/21/22
09/30/21

New Avatars???

🙌Hello. I've been playing this game for over a 120 days and I'm very social in the chat. Something i've noticed a lot and also find annoying is the lack of diversity among the avatars. There's so little avatars in the game that you find yourself very confused by who is saying what very very easily in chat because everyone has the same avatars. Cirilla mentioned in the feedback section that this place here is to make Raid as beautiful and enjoyable as possible for players. My suggestion is here to add a little to that beauty. There are millions of people playing this game yet so so little avatars available most of which people don't find appealing. Many of the people i've spoken to in the game chat have all gravitated to the need for more avatars.

I know there are facebook events and competitions giving away avatars for legendary champions and epic champions. The same can be said for people working under and with Plarium such as mods and content creators.🌞 To satisfy the need for new avatars and maintain this common practice and also to not mess with the future events, I'd like to suggest using the index pictures of uncommon, common and rare champions as new avatars. Personally, not a single one of the current avatars resonate with me and i would love, love, love to see Assassin 🙈 or infiltrator from the shadowkin faction's index pictures as Avatars I could use. Making the index pics of an uncommon and a rare from each faction as avatars adds a little method to the process and I believe it would add more than enough avatars to keep the community happy and well diversified for the social part of Raid Shadow Legends. 

Thank you for your patience with reading through the above. Hoping someone in the developing team gets to see this. I know there are other important issues in the game people would like to see but a small quality of life addition like this can be put aside and worked on little by little for a later date I strongly believe; I'm not asking to drop all of those other issues to do this. Thank you again and have a nice one dear readers. Definitely drop your thoughts on the idea and thank you to any staffers that gave me their time as well. 🙂

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 21, 2022, 06:1201/21/22
01/04/20

I'll see if this is in the suggestion log, if it isn't i'll pass it along. 

Jan 21, 2022, 06:2001/21/22
09/30/21

Wow that was fast lol. Much appreciated @Harbby! Glad to know i've been heard by someone associated with Plarium. That really has me at ease regardless of what may come out of my post.