All Categories

8 month and less players getting screwed

Search
Jan 16, 2022, 18:5301/16/22
01/16/22

Seems to me players who haven't been playing for more then a year are really getting boned, now that there is way more champion options it's much harder to pull a useful champion , how out of the 14 sacreds I have cracked in my career have  pulled 4 rock breakers not that that is my point but....... This new faction wars faction just made the finish line that much more further, what a rip for those who were close, why not add an extra reward tier for the shadow kin. And what the next new faction will put Lydia even that much further out of reach just as I'm about to get her...give noobs a 

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Jan 16, 2022, 19:3501/16/22
12/30/20

I'm sorry your sacred pulls haven't been great so far, definitely can make the game less fun. A few things:

1) I would say last year there were a ton of good to great epics/legendaries released, and some of those dropped in fusions which I think is one of the best ways for longer term players term players to get going on boosting their champion options, when they're able to do those. 

2) The game does throw a good bit of free champions and resources (not including the holidays, either) at players, and a lot of the improvements to those have come in the last 8 months. Ninja, Aleks and Fayne have all been given out to players who've played in that timespan. 

3) While I understand your overall points, Lydia isn't meant for newer players and is kind of a benchmark signalling when midgame or later players are making the push/move towards endgame, and she should be a lot of work given how powerful she is. 

Jan 16, 2022, 19:4901/16/22
01/16/22

My point is now Lydia is even that much further.

Jan 16, 2022, 20:2001/16/22
10/08/17

Have to disagree here

I have had a ton of  opportunity to collect Shadowkin faction champions (even rare) 

Really looking forward to having a go at Shadowkin Faction wars and getting a "TON" of free rewards from doing so with the team I assembled (including free Legends)

I have  not completed faction wars for the free Lego upon doing so but look forward to it :)

I never felt adding shadowkin reduced  my chances at getting the free Lego but rather added  more free stuff to collect

Cannot wait to release my Shawokin team upon Faction wars