All Categories

Advancement advice

Advancement advice

Search
Jan 13, 2022, 22:0201/13/22
12/28/21

Advancement advice

Hi  all,  been  playing  for  a  month  and  a  half  And  looking  for  some  direction.  I  currently do  about  7  mil  on  easy  cb  ang  4  on  normal.  i  am  close  to  getting  20  acc  in  great  hall.  I  can  do  level  12  mino  and  have  full  masteries  on  apoc  and  kael.  can  you  tell  me  who  i  should  focus  my  next  2  six  stars  on?  My  current  team  build  is  kael  warmaiden  seeker  and  apoc  for  arena.  Kael  warmaiden  coffin  smasher  alek  and  apoc  for  tower  and  pushing  dungeons .  I  can  do  level  12  of  all  dungeons so  far.  Thanks  all  for  your  help.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 13, 2022, 22:2401/13/22
06/25/20

It's still a tad early to be theorycrafting teams, but you do have quite a few good pieces for an eventual CB setup.

Vizier Ovelis - debuff extend

Anax - DEF down, Weaken, poison, lots of damage

Hotatsu - DEF up, ATK down, Leech 

[Someone] - Block Debuffs or Cleanse Debuffs for stuns. I don't see anyone off the top of my head, though.

[Someone] - Filler champ for now. Put whoever. Ultimately you want someone with counter-attack or ally-attack,  but they're hard to come by. In the interim, put whoever your hardest hitting champs are.

So - with that in mind, I would max Hotatsu next. He'll carry you through a lot of dungeon content.