All Categories

Need some advice.

Need some advice.

Search
Jan 12, 2022, 18:4601/12/22
01/03/21

Need some advice.

Hello raiders! I've been playing this game for a year or so, only casually, mind you. Love some aspects of it, hate some others, but it's an enjoyable game overall to kill time with,. Anyway, I'm seeking some advice from some more knowledgeable players regarding Clan Boss and Arena. 

For Clan Boss I'm currently 2-keying Brutal, but I can't seem to do anything worthwhile in Nightmare with the team I'm using. Any advice you can offer is welcome. My current team is Sepulcher Sentinel (Lead), Kalvalax , Scyl, Cruetraxa and Ninja.

In arena I'm stuck in Gold I for several months now and can't seem to advance any further. I need a good defense team (the more imposing it looks, the better) to avoid attacks, because the team I'm using seems to get attacked way too often. My current arena defence team is: Lord Shazar (Lead), Gorgorab, Visix and Luria.

Here is my current roster:

i

i

i

Thank you for your help! 👍

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 12, 2022, 18:5701/12/22
06/25/20

Kalvalax is unfortunately deceptively bad for CB. The problem is that, given enough time, he'll eventually fill the entire debuff bar with poisons, since he'll keep extending the existing ones and keep adding new ones.

CB:

Fayne (all debuffs)

Sepulcher Sentinel (block debuffs) - on a 4:3 rotation, use DEF up on turn 2 if she is last, turn 3 otherwise

Ghrush (leech) - disable A2 and A3

Fatman (ally attack)

Grizzled Jarl (DEF up)

Arena:

Your basic comp idea is solid. Shazar + Gorg + Visix should be able to lock them down. I expect the problem is your gear here. For this team to work at higher arena levels you'll need Gorg to be at 280+ speed, 300+ for G4. Visix should be running 300+ ACC. Yoshi may even make a good choice for a 4th here - he'll let you survive when you lose the speed race due to his passive.

Jan 12, 2022, 19:0801/12/22
01/03/21
kramaswamy.kr

Kalvalax is unfortunately deceptively bad for CB. The problem is that, given enough time, he'll eventually fill the entire debuff bar with poisons, since he'll keep extending the existing ones and keep adding new ones.

CB:

Fayne (all debuffs)

Sepulcher Sentinel (block debuffs) - on a 4:3 rotation, use DEF up on turn 2 if she is last, turn 3 otherwise

Ghrush (leech) - disable A2 and A3

Fatman (ally attack)

Grizzled Jarl (DEF up)

Arena:

Your basic comp idea is solid. Shazar + Gorg + Visix should be able to lock them down. I expect the problem is your gear here. For this team to work at higher arena levels you'll need Gorg to be at 280+ speed, 300+ for G4. Visix should be running 300+ ACC. Yoshi may even make a good choice for a 4th here - he'll let you survive when you lose the speed race due to his passive.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I had the same feeling that may CB team wasn't the best. I'll see if I can replace Ninja with Fatman for now, as I will be 6 starring him in the near future.

As for arena, yeah I don't have top tier gear, as I hate farming and I understand that I cannot advance much without it. I'll try putting Yoshi on my defence team and see it the attacks drop a little. I don't expect any progress in arena, but I just want to maintain my current rank in Gold for now.

Thanks for the advice!