All Categories

Suggestions

Suggestions

Search
Jan 12, 2022, 18:2401/12/22
08/03/20

Suggestions

Hello Raid,I like you clips,advices.I figuire that you test and somehow interact in this game,so I would like to give some suggestions to imrove Raid,which I adore.

First,chat,there are no private chats so we are in need of using discord and so on.

Second,ranks in clan,why only deputy and members and only 2 deputies.I as leader need more help in leading so I would like more ranks and that we name them and manage permissions of all ranks.

Third,game view.We are in castle,but why dont you add more spaces with more buildings,like outside where you can make blackmarket with some hollow forest,with items within players tradeble,for gems,shards,silver,tomes,glyphs .

Room like gambling where you can play games vs other players for gems.That way you can improve fun part and people can play.more than 2 hours per day.

New parts of casstle like cathedral where you cqn get weekly buffs by doing something,like +15 % on attack by killing targeted beast or something.

Also pvp,make people who attack lower power players get targeted and get more points to others.

More ideas like planetary or destiny week where you have 10 20 chests,stars and you open and get some rewards,and that way people will stop wineing for freestuff.You can ballance rewards and put that 5 star chicken and sacred among them,but reasonable 2 3 4 5 % chance.

I have alot more suggestions,sry for bad English.I like this game and kinda want to like it morr.Thing you did with new clan bosses and Doom tower are great,but that can keep people some time patience,so you need more stuff from time to time.

Hope you liked my suggestions

DarthSerb

Views
Comments