All Categories

Enjoying Arena but have stalled. Any help appreciated.

Search
Jan 12, 2022, 16:1501/12/22
07/06/21

Good day,

Looking for some collective advice as I have hit an arena slump. Currently waffling between Silver III & IV. I am mostly F2P but invest when a good deal comes along. Below is my Champion list complete. My artifacts range from 5-6* depending on the set. My current configuration is:

Skullcrown (Cruel, Fatal & Speed)

Hakkorhn (I know he gets a lot of grief but I like the debuff cleanse/heal and his nuke) (Immortal, Perception & Resilience)

Genbo (Cruel & Swift Parry)

Scyl (Accuracy & Perception)

Currently working up Gliseah. Working towards Rhazin but not close. Working on my Great Hall but want to
invest in the affinities that match my arena team.

Thinking it might end up:

Genbo (Leader for Speed buff)

Hakkorhn (Clean and Heal)

Gliseah (Tank)

Scyl (Well Scyl)

Alternate option:

Genbo (Leader for Speed buff)

Ninja (Cyan Slash setting up Gliseah)

Gliseah (Tank)

Scyl (Well Scyl)

Any advice appreciated. I have tried to do my research using tier lists from Hell Hades and Chofly plus my
gut. 

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 12, 2022, 16:5501/12/22
Jan 12, 2022, 16:56(edited)
06/25/20

None of those ideas really make sense for arena, unfortunately.

For arena, you really only have three options:

1) Win the speed race and wipe them out

2) Lose the speed race, survive their burst, then win

3) Use a gimmick champ (Foli, Hegemon, etc...)

You don't have any of #3, so you're stuck with 1 or 2. For your current rank, you can probably get by with:

Skullcrown lead

Khatun

Apoth

Genbo

Khatun or Apoth will need to be around 270 speed, the other should be around 230, and then Skullcrown and Genbo around 200. The exact numbers can be found using a speed tuner. You'll want Skullcrown to be faster than Genbo.

This'll hit a hard wall eventually though, since 270 speed won't be enough for the higher ranks. At that point you'll need to hope for either getting a better speed lead (Gorg, etc...), or switching to a go-second team.

You do have some decent champs for that go-second. At first glance I'd go with something like:

Gliseah lead (freeze set) 

Scyl (freeze set) 

Hakkorn (freeze set)

Miscreated Monster (shield set)

This version requires much better stat lines though. All four should have 250+ RES, along with their usual DEF/HP requirements.

Jan 12, 2022, 17:0701/12/22
07/06/21

Thank you, I appreciate the thought and consideration. I will play with some kit to see what I can get those numbers up to.