All Categories

Easy Changes for Plarium!

Search
Jan 9, 2022, 15:2201/09/22
05/27/21

1. Get rid of the "Destroy" option in artifacts/accessories and replace with Sell! (shouldn't have to pay to remove gear I don't plan to keep. i.e. early game I may level up a 5 Star (Uncommon) item to Lvl 12, but why should pay 20K to remove and then sell it for 8k? So it would make more sense to be able to sell items or pay to remove it. Win/Win both players and Plarium.

2. Move abbreviations to second colum and total stats to first colum. The abbrveaitions shouldn't always be the first thing you see when you click total stats, it should be the stats! One less click matters!

3. Change Tag Arena name to 3v3 (or something like that) Tag arena title is misleading, when I first played I thought you going to be literally a TAG ARENA as in your team fights until tag next team in or defeat. 

(More challenging change: would be to re-work so its either a team base which you can have one team in and doesnt swapp until defeated (downside is you can have your best team smoke thru 3 teams but thats the game) or alternatively One champion Tag)

4. Release the sort by rank etc. already! And the Tavern update! I think that should have been done before you released Hydra! RESOURCE MANAGEMENT functions helps all players find gear(s) to tackle the new challenges. 

5. Lastly, with the dupe system (Gaurdian Ring) and the releasing on new champions every month almost, when need more space to house these champions not just the planned 100 vault expansion. It should be at least 500 for the main and 600 for the vault. There are so many duplicates!!!!!!!!!!

Bonus Input: I would re-work the algorithm to account for player status for pull chance. The higher your level you would get .125 increment of chance as you level up beyond a certain point i.e. lvl 60 and next would lvl 70, 80, 90, 100 which give you a 1% chance of Leggo 9% Epic and 90% Rare for Ancient/ Void Shards and 87% Epic and 13% Leggo for Sacred Shards. With some many champions compared to the begining of the game this would balance the game a little (scales always favor the Dealer or The House aka Plarium)

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 9, 2022, 15:2701/09/22
05/28/21

Great Suggestions!