2nd level 60

2nd level 60

Search
Jan 9, 2022, 13:2901/09/22
01/02/22

2nd level 60

i

i

I  kind  of  want  a  red  or  green  for  challenge  missions  but  Dhukk  seems  like  the  best  chance  to  up  my  cb  and  dungeon  teams.  Lysandra  and  hoforees  are  often  in  my  main  team  but  have  survivabity  already  and  dont  think  theyll  benefit  as  much  from  leveling  up  or  get  me  further  in  cb.  

Fenshi,  Urticata,  and  relic  keeper  could  be  options.  Fenshis  a  bit  of  a  glass  cannon.  i  geared  him  for  a  3x  attack  percent  gear  for  a  mission  should  just  spend  silver  to  undo  that  and  he  needs  ascending  which  isnt  the  worst  but  have  to  wait.

Havent  used  poison  much  but  want  to.  ive  got  urtica  with  poison  gear  as  her  own  poison  application  is  lacking.  Ayumilove  says  she  isnt  great  but  i  do  similar  damage  to  cb  trading  her  for  dhukk,  suwai or  alek  and  shes  a  lower  rank  than  them.  Ive  usually  only  got  4-5  debuffs  on  cb  so  room  for  3-5  poisons.

Relic  keeper  seems  the  strongest  but  idk  for  dungeons  where  his  big  skill  get  extra  turn  on  kills  is  wasted.

Fayne  is  another  poison  option  but  seems  pedestrian.  I  stopped  using  her  a  while  ago.  Something  about  a  mouse  girl  eww  and  everyones  got  her.  

Also  been  working  on  skull  crusher  but  with  1  real  skill  and  i  need  to  ascend  it  because it only  working  for  1  turn  is  hard  to  time.  Due  to  limited  gear  hes  in  stalwart  thinking  id  use  him  for  cb  and  dungeon  bosses  but  maybe  hes  best  in  arena.  Maybe  need  dhukk  in  lifesteal  and  move  that  immortal  and  resiliant  gear  to  skull  crusher.  Going  to  wait  for  a  selection  of  5*+  gear  to  do  much  switching  again.  

Maybe  just  do  dhukk  and  hope  it  gets  me  to  a  higher  level  dungeons  for  better  gear  and  let  the  mission  challenge  wait.  To  finish  the  string  ill  need  4  60  anyway.

Thoughts,  i  may  start  eating  most  rares  too  if  theres  any  besides  apoth  i  should  keep,  not  sure.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 9, 2022, 15:1501/09/22
10/15/20

Best champ to increase your CB team would probably be Peydma. Disable her A2 and A3 vs. void CB, disable only her A2 vs. affinity CB, she can steal his increase attack with her A3. If you don't run an unkillable team, decrease attack is the most important debuff.

You best champ for dungeon progression is Dhukk. He can also do a good job vs. CB. In a perfect speed tuned team he could be your decrease attack champ, as the stun hit from the CB is not attack based, it's sufficient to keep up the debuff while the CB uses his other attacks. But making that work is quite hard, one speed to much or to less and you are out of order. Peydma is the easy way to keep up decrease attack all the time.

The main problem is, that they both need exactly the same gear: 100% crit chance, accuracy, def based champs. Not easy to make them work both at the same time early on.

Jan 9, 2022, 15:5701/09/22
Jan 9, 2022, 16:01(edited)
05/13/19

Your  CB  team  might  be:

-  Peydma

-  Athel

-  Fayne

-  Skullcrusher

-  T.  The  Frog

Your  Dragon Team  might  be:

-  Lyssandra 

-  Horofess

-  Alex  or  Dhukk

-  Athel

-  T.  The  Frog

As  for  who  should  be  upgraded  to  60,  they  all  should  be  upgraded  to  60.

As  for  who  should  be  upgraded  2nd,  I  would  pick  T.  The  Frog.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 9, 2022, 17:3701/09/22
02/24/19

I would also pick Toragi. Very good champ with huge sustain and crowd control for days.

Then I would move on to one of the two AoE Dec Def champs J mentions, Alex or Dhukk.

Jan 9, 2022, 19:2301/09/22
Jan 9, 2022, 19:23(edited)
01/02/22

Thanks.  Guess  i  should  work  on  toragi.  Used  him  early  on  and  had  him  geared  wrong.  And  why  are  they  all  blue!?  

Think  ive  got  3  hp%  on  regeneration  gear  should  be  good  for  him, then  if  i  can  scrounge 1 def,  1  acc  partly on  a  perception  set  if  possible.  Mostly  4*  though  and  im  on  the  cusp  of  getting  5*  gear  more  consistently in  dungeons  i  hope.