All Categories

What Champ to 6 * next

What Champ to 6 * next

Search
Jan 7, 2022, 02:3601/07/22
07/09/21

What Champ to 6 * next

I am FTP and have been slacking and not doing the recommended except with my starter Kael, at the moment he is the only one I have at level 60. I now have taken the time to get enough food processed to get another champ to rank 6, I am just overwhelmed with the choices as I have had a few lucky shard pulls and have the following Champs at level 50 ready to go (believe it or not I have yet to pull Cold Heart or Apothecary);

• Iron Brago
  • Mountain King
  • Rotos the Lost Groom
  • Gurptuk Moss-Beard
  • Vizier Ovelis
  • Ninja
  • Tyrant Ixlimor
  • Fu-Shan
  • High Katun
  • Burangiri
  • God Seeker Aniri
  • Venomage
  • Reliquary Tender
  • Doomscreech
  • Warmaiden
  • Coffin Smasher
  • Armiger

My Great Hall needs work and I am currently hitting about 6-7 million per Key on Clan Boss Hard. Been tossing around do I go with Rotos to add to my Moutain King for Arena and stressmore on the Great Hall or one of the others to stress on Clan Boss.

Any ideas and why?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 7, 2022, 03:4501/07/22
06/25/20

... jesus. You have *one* 60 and all of those champs? whale much? :)

Of the set, the following I would call endgame:

Brago

MK

Rotos

Vizier

Ninja

Tyrant

Fu-Shan

Aniri

You could level *any* of those, and not be wasting resources. Given you have only one 60, I would suggest either Brago or Tyrant. Both provide good coverage for the rest of your team, and will make dungeons much easier to manage. The others are absolutely fantastic, of course, but require at least part of a team behind them.

After Brago or Tyrant, I would go with either Rotos, Ninja, or Fu-Shan. All provide very good damage output. Each has their own advantages. Rotos is a god at single-target, but doesn't provide much in terms of debuffs or AoE damage. Ninja is great at AoE damage and CC, but doesn't do as well on solo targets. Fu-Shan is just all-around great, but won't hit as hard single target or do as well on control.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 7, 2022, 03:5201/07/22
Jan 7, 2022, 03:52(edited)
02/24/19

I totally agree with Iron Brago as your next 60, and Ninja after that. 

Brago does so much, has a THREE turn Increase Defense, hits like a truck and is a Defense based champ and therefore tons easier to hit stat thresholds on.

Ninja does all of the damage and Crowd Control that Krama brough up. Those two plus Kael is a good start to completing all the dungeons, the foundation to a good CB team, etc...

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 7, 2022, 04:2701/07/22
12/30/20

This account is incredibly stacked. I agree with the above suggestions of Brago/Ninja and after those two champs I'd be tempted to lean right into Aniri because Kael/Brago/Aniri/Ninja is a pretty damn good early core for clan boss and well, most content in the game. 

Jan 7, 2022, 05:2701/07/22
07/09/21

Thanks all! No Whale, I am completely FTP believe it or not! I pretty much only pull shards when it is a 2x event and I have been very lucky! I was leaning towards Iron Brago myself but was hemhawing on Rotos or MK for Arena because my Great Hall is in pretty bad shape and can't seem to get into high silver or low gold.  

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 7, 2022, 06:1401/07/22
02/24/19
Zuri the Bold

Thanks all! No Whale, I am completely FTP believe it or not! I pretty much only pull shards when it is a 2x event and I have been very lucky! I was leaning towards Iron Brago myself but was hemhawing on Rotos or MK for Arena because my Great Hall is in pretty bad shape and can't seem to get into high silver or low gold.  

Get Brago and Ninja and then Godseeker up and work your way up to farming Dragon 20-25. You'll have the speeds you need to compete in Gold 4 soon enough. :)