All Categories

More Fragment Events PLEASE

Search
Jan 5, 2022, 14:3301/05/22
01/19/21

Please bring more events where we can gather fragments for older champs just sitting int the portal, like Elegaius and Drokgul the Gaunt. 

I have so many champs in the portal from previous events, some sitting at 20 shards.  What is the point?  Will there ever be fragments to complete them?  

Why is Drexthar in the portal after the first pull?  If you will not provide universal fragments that can be used for any champion, take these older champs out of the portal.  

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Jan 5, 2022, 15:3901/05/22
12/30/20

I believe we had two such fragment events this past year and it wouldn't surprise me to see them again this year.

As for Drex still being in the portal, honestly never noticed it until you mentioned it. I guess it should be removed but seems kind of minor overall. 

Jan 5, 2022, 23:4501/05/22
05/26/20

Any champ that becomes available in the portal will show up on that list. 

They do have fragments for past collections every now and then. I was able to finish Kreela after two of them because my account wasn't strong enough to do the event when it was live.

I think the game's anniversary is in March. They did some makeup fragment events last year and then again this past fall. 

Unfortunately there aren't a lot on the table during the makeup events. Maybe 10-15 per champ......and they wasted an event on Bergoth fragments to boot.....