All Categories

Lydia - what do you think?

Search
Jan 5, 2022, 09:2601/05/22
04/02/19

There's some teams I don't usually attack in TAG - Tormin and Hegemon if they are in obviously well built teams, however now more and more have Lydia, at the moment I don't but will have soon.  Even though I will have her I am begining to think her passive

Denies enemy revive attempts. This works even if this Champion is dead. If this Champion is alive when an enemy revives is denied, revives all dead allies with 50% HP and 50% Turn Meter. Grants an Extra Turn instead if there are no dead allies. If this Champion is dead when enemy revive is denied, revives this Champion with 50% HP and 50% Turn Meter. This skill will ignore [Block Revive]. 

Gives way too much power to an already strong defensive unit, it's basically a free revive to the defence, I get the idea the defensive teams role is not to get beaten but it's hard enough already to move up in TAG without this new problem

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 5, 2022, 18:2701/05/22
05/13/19

Lydia  has  to  be  a  strong  champion.

Lydia  can't  be  a  overpowered  champion.

The  above  statements  I  am  saying  are  more  or  less  facts.

Lydia  has  to  be  a  certain  way.

Lydia  can't be  to  weak.

Lydia  can't  be  to  strong.

Lydia  needs  to  have  balance  for  the  following reasons:

1.  Lydia  is  a  Faction  War  Reward

Completing  all  the  Faction  War  Crypts  is  extremely difficult.

Lydia  has  to  be  a  strong  champion  because  if  she  isn't a  strong  champion  no  one  would  bother  doing  Faction  Wars.

Lydia  has  to  be  good  enough  so  that  it  gives  players  an  incentive to  complete  FW's.

If  the  Effort  outweights  the  Reward,  No  one  will  put  in  the  Effort.

This  is  the  way  of  life.

2.  Alternatively,  If  Lydia  becomes  to  Strong/Over  Powered  it  causes  a  different  issue.

Players  who  own  Lydia  will  begin  oppressing  players  with  out  Lydia.

It  will  cause  a  division  in  the  game

Lydia  has  to  be  good  enough  that  players  want  to  get  her  from  FW,  but  at  the  same  time  Lydia  has  to  be  bad  enough  so  that  players  with  out  her  don't feel  like  the  game  is  hopeless  or  unachieveable  with  out  her.

I  think  Lydia  is  balanced very  well.

I  think  the  game  managed  the  situation very  well.

I  think  Lydia  should  stay  the  way  she  is.

Jan 5, 2022, 18:3401/05/22
12/19/19

Just don't use a reviver against Lydia, and if you do I would recommend manualing the battle til the end.  She is more of an advantage on an attacking team, imo, since you can leverage poor AI in your favor.

Jan 5, 2022, 23:1601/05/22
11/29/20

Just wait until you start running into lydia's in stoneskin.