All Categories

New Year Suggestion - PIP

Search
Jan 4, 2022, 07:4901/04/22
07/11/21

I often notice one champ is getting beat up more than I would like and reminds me I need to tune them up but when running multi-game for 20 cycles I often forget about it until I see it again in the next 20 game cycle and remember oh ya I meant to work on that last time but forgot.  What would be awesome would be able to let the game run and launch a read-only window where I can check on the stats of a champ, this would need to be able to access the vault as well. The only way I know of to do this today is to use the HellHades Artifact Extractor tool. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 4, 2022, 13:1801/04/22
Jan 4, 2022, 13:23(edited)
01/02/22

Yeah  it  feels  like  this  game  hogs  my  phone  for  a  half  hour  if  i  run  too  many  multibattle.  i  want  to  browse  the  web  or  look  around  at  my  gear.  I  have  to  go  interact  with  the  world  for  a  while  and  winder  if  my  phonecwill  go  to  sleep  (it  doesn't).  

Read  talk  about  them  wanting  to  reduce  time  in  game.  We  Too  addicted  to  power  grinding.  Could  just  have  auto  battle  option  but  then  its  just  opening  chests  and  collecting  rewards  for  that  dopamine  hit  like  an  idle  clicker  which  isnt  great.  Theres  no  city  or  mmo  strategy  portion  to  be  marching  armies  off  to  while  auto  burning  energy so  we  need  the  battle.  Would  be  nice  to  do  other  stuff  though  than  just  waiting  or  having  to  go  do  something  else  while  it  runs.