All Categories

Swapping Gear

Swapping Gear

Search
Jan 3, 2022, 18:5401/03/22
02/11/20

Swapping Gear

Can someone in Plarium please tell me why after paying 4mill+ (or any amount) to upgrade a piece of gear to max I have to pay 100k to swap it to a different champ? Why not just remove the cost? I'm a baby whale, I've dropped over $1000 in this game and feel it should be free after you spend x amount. 

I've played RAID for about 2 years and have enjoyed it very much but it feels like the more I play the more money you want from me. Other games like "Gems of War" give you ranks depending on how much you have supported their game. Why do you not give us the same respect?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 3, 2022, 21:0301/03/22
10/15/20

There are so many things wrong about this game, but silver costs for gear swapping is not among that. Otherwise you would need only a small amount of gear pieces at all, a set for speed lead, healer/reviver, debuffer, damage dealer and swap the same pieces of gear around all your teams.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 3, 2022, 21:0301/03/22
02/24/19

This was a whole thing during my FW push to finish before the Shadowkin Crypt came out. Cost me so. much. silver.

Jan 3, 2022, 21:3701/03/22
02/11/20
Skadi

There are so many things wrong about this game, but silver costs for gear swapping is not among that. Otherwise you would need only a small amount of gear pieces at all, a set for speed lead, healer/reviver, debuffer, damage dealer and swap the same pieces of gear around all your teams.

I see your point Skadi but I spend hours playing this game each day, anymore time spent spawping sets for every battle with different teams would only slow me down even more. They need a different system for changing gear, if not free then soming other than silver...ie, If you have spent $20 you get 10 free gear changes...or, tokens from beating a dungon. 1.2 mil to swap gear on one champ that you spent 4k+ energy and 12+mil silver to lvl to 60 is a slap in the face.

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 3, 2022, 21:4201/03/22
12/30/20
Twaygarr

I see your point Skadi but I spend hours playing this game each day, anymore time spent spawping sets for every battle with different teams would only slow me down even more. They need a different system for changing gear, if not free then soming other than silver...ie, If you have spent $20 you get 10 free gear changes...or, tokens from beating a dungon. 1.2 mil to swap gear on one champ that you spent 4k+ energy and 12+mil silver to lvl to 60 is a slap in the face.

I'm not sure the silver costs being dropped correlated to money spent makes sense as it would just further the distance between F2P/low spend and those who spend more. 

I think more frequent silver discounts would be great. I think there were only two last year? At this point anything would be helpful, even if it's just for one weekend a month, set up around content drops, or a combination of different ideas. But I don't think the idea of it being tied to money spent works, unfortunately. 

Jan 5, 2022, 03:2701/05/22
Jan 5, 2022, 03:29(edited)
02/11/20
dthorne04

I'm not sure the silver costs being dropped correlated to money spent makes sense as it would just further the distance between F2P/low spend and those who spend more. 

I think more frequent silver discounts would be great. I think there were only two last year? At this point anything would be helpful, even if it's just for one weekend a month, set up around content drops, or a combination of different ideas. But I don't think the idea of it being tied to money spent works, unfortunately. 

Yes you are very right! But if not for the people that do give money to this game it would die because the devs/employees would not get paid. People that give 10 bucks a month get 70 extra auto battles, why not free gear changes for every $20 spent? I support RAID with money and feel I should get more than they give me back.