I know I don't have alot of Champs but who should be my first 6*

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 2, 2022, 21:0901/02/22
Jan 2, 2022, 21:10(edited)
01/02/22

Someone  with  1  or  more  aoe nukes.  Kael (i  think )  is  the  starter  wizard  guy  is  pretty  good  when  i  go  against  him.  You  have  a  few  legos  so  can  maybe  skip  the  standard  guy  if  youve  someone  with  a  strong  aoe,  good  one  person  hit  and  decent  other  skill.  And  is  likely  an  attack  character.  

im  sure  some  are  better  but  one  hopes  its  balanced  enough  if  you  make  one  leader ,  level  them  and  have  tour  best  gear  and  attention  theyll  do  the  job.  

Heard  mention  of  alek  being  an  alternate  main  for  leading  grinds.  think  the  blue  haired  archer  is  better  than  him  personally.  

i  dont  like  the  archers  but  would  gamble  on  another  attack  main  at  least  on  your  account.  Couldnt  give  specifics  on  who.  But  the  starter  wizards  the  safe  bet.

Others  here  can  probably  be  more  specific.

Jan 2, 2022, 21:5601/02/22
06/20/19

You have Bellower, he's the only one I see that can actually do campaign faster than Kael.  Campaign is really the only thing you need to focus on until you can grind out feeder champs easily.  Kael can do that job just as good as Bellowere, and has utility in many other areas.

I would go with Kael for the first 60.  At some point you will replace him as campaign farmer, maybe with Bellower, maybe with someone else you have yet to pull. But for now...Kael, Kael, Kael.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 3, 2022, 08:1301/03/22
02/24/19
Angwil

You have Bellower, he's the only one I see that can actually do campaign faster than Kael.  Campaign is really the only thing you need to focus on until you can grind out feeder champs easily.  Kael can do that job just as good as Bellowere, and has utility in many other areas.

I would go with Kael for the first 60.  At some point you will replace him as campaign farmer, maybe with Bellower, maybe with someone else you have yet to pull. But for now...Kael, Kael, Kael.

Great advice. Kael is a great pick. Ninja would be quite good as well.

Jan 3, 2022, 10:5801/03/22
10/03/20

While Kael and Bellower are both good options to 6* (i'm using Bellower myself as campaign farmer) Ignatius is another good pick - he can even farm nightmare with the proper set-up.

The advantage of the first two is that they are much easier to book. But then Ignatius would be able to farm brutal even whithout books.

At the end of the day all of these champs ppl are recommending are solid choices and  worth bringing to 6* and its up to you who will be the first (and don't stop there ;) )