Is there any calendar for 2x events?

Is there any calendar for 2x events?

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 25, 2021, 00:3612/25/21
Dec 25, 2021, 00:38(edited)
02/13/21

AyumiLove's website is a massive font of information, but I've always noticed some oddities with the calendar listed there.  For example, there is a 2x Ancient that started on the 24th of December (currently active right now), but it isn't listed on that page.  It also lists a 2x Ancient on the 28th of November, but there wasn't one (we just had a 2x Ancient on the 12th of November, so we wouldn't get 2x Ancient twice in a row).  Essentially, a lot of the dates don't align to what I expect.

That said, it is usually easy enough to calculate as each event is normally about 2 weeks after the previous one.  There were some exceptions early on, but the recent ones have maintained this 14 day streak pretty well.  For example, the calendar that I use in Excel shows the following.  This also helps to guage when the next fusion events take place, as it is normally every second 2x.  

For example, the next fragment/fusion event will involve a 2x void, and be around mid to end of January

i

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 25, 2021, 00:5312/25/21
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

AyumiLove's website is a massive font of information, but I've always noticed some oddities with the calendar listed there.  For example, there is a 2x Ancient that started on the 24th of December (currently active right now), but it isn't listed on that page.  It also lists a 2x Ancient on the 28th of November, but there wasn't one (we just had a 2x Ancient on the 12th of November, so we wouldn't get 2x Ancient twice in a row).  Essentially, a lot of the dates don't align to what I expect.

That said, it is usually easy enough to calculate as each event is normally about 2 weeks after the previous one.  There were some exceptions early on, but the recent ones have maintained this 14 day streak pretty well.  For example, the calendar that I use in Excel shows the following.  This also helps to guage when the next fusion events take place, as it is normally every second 2x.  

For example, the next fragment/fusion event will involve a 2x void, and be around mid to end of January

i

What do you need to share those spreadsheets? WHO MUST I BEAT UP? 

i

Dec 25, 2021, 01:3312/25/21
06/20/19
RoseRoyal

i

I have records for pulling in a 10x event on November 7 (not a 2x) and again pulling on the 2x on November 28. 

I do concur that the site is never concurrent to the date, it only shows past events.

Oct 19, 2022, 08:0610/19/22
Oct 27, 2022, 11:46(edited)
10/19/22

Puoi dirmi che tipo di foglio di calcolo hai bisogno? Do you enjoy playing football as well? E avete bisogno di sponsorizzazioni calcio ? Mi sono imbattuto in un post. Usare la sua assistenza ti aiuterà a vedere. Puoi andare al sito Web che ho fornito, leggere attentamente la pagina e utilizzare i consigli lì come ritieni opportuno. E sarai in grado di risolvere il problema.

Oct 20, 2022, 12:0810/20/22
03/19/20

I guess I'll start saving for the dec 24th one might get lucky there if they have one