All Categories

Tag Arena

Tag Arena

Search
Dec 21, 2021, 08:3412/21/21
04/02/19

Tag Arena

With the tag arena missions it's getting much harder to progress, I've noticed not only do most teams have Arbiter(s) Lysandra, Hegemon(s), Tormin and now a lot have Lydia

I reckon I'll get out of S3 to S4, on a wing and a prayer but I doubt when it comes around I'll manage to get from S4 to G1 - just too many players with defences that are too good, and with the way progression is achieved in tag (imo totally ridiculous once per week) they don't have to do anything but leave their defence in place and know they'll not drop down 

Probably won't ever be released but I would give a lot to know the metrics of how many NEW players, (not ones who have been there before) actually move up from S3 - S4 and S4 - G1 each week

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 21, 2021, 09:5612/21/21
11/16/20

Tag is pretty meh.

I've never gone higher than S1. I'm currently in B3. I really don't care to even try in tag atm. I leave single champion defense in all week. The only reason I don't let my account fall all the way to B1 is so tag tournaments and cvc I get more points.

Dec 21, 2021, 11:2912/21/21
04/02/19
evilized6666

Tag is pretty meh.

I've never gone higher than S1. I'm currently in B3. I really don't care to even try in tag atm. I leave single champion defense in all week. The only reason I don't let my account fall all the way to B1 is so tag tournaments and cvc I get more points.

I wouldn't bother either if they hadn't stuck the progress missions in - which I guess they did because the rewards are paltry and not many folk like it