All Categories

Fragment Summon

Fragment Summon

Search
Dec 14, 2021, 11:0912/14/21
03/29/21

Fragment Summon

There were events to gain fragments of champions like Ruel and Versulf, what if we would gain chance to trade them for others fragments. Three conditions: same rarity and fragments trade 1:1 and must be from events. Is that a good idea? Well they are there and it would be nice to do with them something useful or maybe they will be back at some point to gain.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 14, 2021, 11:2712/14/21
Dec 14, 2021, 11:28(edited)
06/21/16

I suggested this too, before(and probably others before me or since), but it doesn't seem they implemented. For me it makes all the sense to have that. The way we get that, is like they give you full fragments of an object to assemble it(e.g. a teacup) and then they proceed to another(e.g. a water glass) even if one didn't get them and seemingly with no ways to complete them. That's where the fusions are superior in my opinion; even if you don't get the Legendary you can usually get a few useful Epics. In fragment events you might end up with like 60+ to 80+ fragments of champs not managing to assembling anything out of them.

Dec 14, 2021, 11:3912/14/21
06/20/19

If fragments trade 1:1, then there's no point in putting a face on them to begin with.  In other words just offer "Epic Champ Frag" or "Leggo Champ Frag."  Then they could be applied to any champ available in a "Frag Summon Pool."

The issue I see with this is that these frags would be valued much much higher than 'named' frags.  So it would not likely be implemented at a 1:1 ratio.  Personally I would see these as top rewards, on par with leggo books even.