All Categories

Guardians or improve skills?

Search
Dec 11, 2021, 10:4612/11/21
09/29/16

Probably a stupid question: my vault is full of dupes, taking space. Would it not be better to improve skills of the champions?

Not fair from Plarium to force us to increase the vault like that 🙁

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2021, 10:5112/11/21
10/01/21

Plarium: what does this word 'fair' mean? 

Ah never mind time to go back to messing with the players and fixing "bugs" that cost us money 🤪

Dec 11, 2021, 11:0112/11/21
01/22/21

there is nothing left to say, either I restart the game from the day the sacred shards escaped or the game is over 

Dec 11, 2021, 11:2312/11/21
09/29/16

Ok, but are guardians really a game changer? My fingers itch... 😀

Dec 11, 2021, 12:0112/11/21
05/13/19

What  type  of  dupes  are  they?

Rare  Dupes?  Epic  Dupes?  Or  Leggo  Dupes?

The  reason  I  ask  is  because I  think  Rares  in  general  are  pretty  useless  in  the  game.

I  would  be  more  inclined  to  use  Rare  Dupes  as  Skill  upgrades  or  Chicken's.

Dec 11, 2021, 12:1012/11/21
09/29/16

Well, I ask in general, for all of them. For rares, I agree, firly easy to get them (maybe not voids) and the books. Epics are harder to come by and the books also. Lots of books needed to the top. But the epic ch. is more valuable than the book, so...

I guess I'll keep them for now. Just need more space...

Dec 11, 2021, 12:1712/11/21
06/20/19
Player J

The  reason  I  ask  is  because I  think  Rares  in  general  are  pretty  useless  in  the  game.

I  would  be  more  inclined  to  use  Rare  Dupes  as  Skill  upgrades  or  Chicken's.

They have to be leggos.  There is no option for epics and rares other than guardian circle.  Empower and unbind are only for leggos.  So the choice exists only for leggos.

I agree that rares in the circle will not help many champs, but I have rares on my UNM team and several FW teams.  Note that rares for 13 factions can be farmed so the circles should mostly be full.

As far as legendaries, the choice at first frustrated me.  "What do I do?"  But it became very simple for me.  Put them in the circle.  Why?  No. 1 you can always change your mind and empower/unbind them latter.  If you make a mistake there's no cost to you.  No. 2 b/c it helps all other legendaries in your rooster.

Once the circle is full (i.e. if you have 3 or more of a leggo) then you must decide if you use that bad boy enough to make it worthwhile or worthless to empower.  So Nobel, Visix, etc I use my first dup for the circle and next for unbind. Ma'Shalled third dup gets empowered.

Dec 11, 2021, 12:4012/11/21
11/16/20
Player J

I agree rares are useless like you say with the exception of filling out dark elves since almost everyone uses coldheart in some content.

Dec 11, 2021, 13:3812/11/21
Dec 11, 2021, 13:50(edited)
10/15/20
evilized6666

I agree rares are useless like you say with the exception of filling out dark elves since almost everyone uses coldheart in some content.

I fill the guardian ring with rares for all factions where I use rare champs.

• Barbarians: Warmaiden and Soulbond Bowyer (faction wars)
  • High Elves: Apothecary (Griffin and CB vs. spirit affinity) and Reliquary Tender (Nether Spider)
  • Dwarves: Masterbutcher (Bommal)
  • Dark Elves: Coldheart
  • Banner Lords: Valerie(faction wars), maybe Dagger (didn't finish Banner Lords faction crypt yet)
  • Lizards: Metalshaper (Scarab King)
  • Sacred Order: Athel (faction wars, campaign farmer)
  • Ogryn: Bellower in stunset (faction wars, some DT wave stages)

I wish the list would be shorter, but I really need some of the rares in certain Doom Tower stages and faction wars.

OpheliaA1Moderator
Dec 12, 2021, 14:2012/12/21
03/11/19

hello op 

here's a sort of ''condition'' list to think about 

-fill guardian ring first before anything else

unless (empowerment)

-you have dupes of a game changing champ 

example, 2 dupes of a booster = empower for increased speed 

example, 4 dupes of a dps champ = empower for increased dps stats 

unless (champion token system)

-if it's a champ for a 4th empowerment (or second if its a booster for example)

-if it's a champ that you really want (as you will rarely ''need'' a champ with that many dupes, however anything can happen)

kind regards