All Categories

Healing effects GLITCHED? Vs floor 50 BOMMAL Dreadhorn.

Search
Dec 9, 2021, 04:1112/09/21
08/18/21

i  just  reached  floor  50  and  im  losing  life  when  attacking  the  waves  (not  the  boss.)  i  clear  the  waves  without  taking  an  enemy  hit  but  loose  health  from  my  own  hits?  Im  using  lifesteal  gear  but  getting  hurt  each  time.  This  happens  when  attacking  enemies  that  dont  have  horrific  foe  also.  I  believe  that  perk  takes  life  by  a  bit.......  but  then  when  i  apply  healing  buffs  from  apothacary  they  are  not  applying  either .  The  figures  come  up  but  the  heal  buff  isnt  applied.  This  is  NOT  while  my  champs  are  under  heal  reduction .  It's  just  normal  and  keeps  happening.  I  read  all  the  boss  info  and  truly  wondering  if  its  glitched  or  part  of  that  level  /  boss?  i  understand  you  oose  life  from  the  horrific  foe  perk  but  does  this  affect  heals  from  apoth  also?

Peace !  

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 9, 2021, 10:2812/09/21
10/15/20

Horrific foe doesn't deal damage, it reduces the max hp of the attacker. You can't heal this. You can see the difference at the life bar, reduced max hp is not empty (like damage), but in red.

I'm not sure about taking damage from attacking other enemies, but aren't there Warchief's in the waves of this stage?

Dec 9, 2021, 22:0612/09/21
08/18/21
Skadi

Horrific foe doesn't deal damage, it reduces the max hp of the attacker. You can't heal this. You can see the difference at the life bar, reduced max hp is not empty (like damage), but in red.

I'm not sure about taking damage from attacking other enemies, but aren't there Warchief's in the waves of this stage?

Thanks  for  the  reply !  i  know  they  have  the  god  awful  horrific  foe  thingies .  even  on  the  boss  (when  using  apothacary)  the  heal  isnt  applied.  My  champs  are  not  under  heal  reduction.  

i  HATE  this  boss  anyway.  Given  up  trying  on  this  piece  of  $h!t  boss.  i  get  him  to  1/3  life  and  nuke  every time.  

Dec 10, 2021, 00:0212/10/21
Dec 10, 2021, 00:06(edited)
10/15/20

From what you are saing, I think you don't understand how the horrific foe passive works.

i

The red/black part of the life bar marks the lost max hp. That is not normal damage. Damage would be an empty life bar and could be healed. The max hp is lost for the whole fight, you can't heal that.

It's a nasty move from Plarium to put champs with this passive effect in the waves of a boss fight. The max hp is reduced with every hit, so bring a strong champion, who can kill these Lizards with few hits.

If you want a suggestion for a team vs. Bommal, post your champion roster. If you have Vogoth or Master Butcher, stage 50 normal should work.

Dec 10, 2021, 01:0612/10/21
03/19/20

I  often  just  use  a  strong  champ  who  can  take  them  on  singel  hits  to  take  the  damnge  for  me  like  septiums and  i  just  manule  it  to  keep  The  rest  of  my  team  good  i  can  beat  the  boss  without  him  

OpheliaA1Moderator
Dec 12, 2021, 14:1112/12/21
03/11/19

Hello OP

this effect is ''decreasing max hp'' caused by lord vargaals passive

as for this boss, do you have crimson helm? she can solo it

kind regards

Jan 23, 2022, 06:1501/23/22
08/18/21

I  have  given  up  on  this  boss.  Bommal  is  just  a  stupid  boss .    Same  feeling  and  frustration  as  "arena  gold  tier."  To  stupid  and  annoying. .....

The  arena  stopped  me  getting  three  red  books  and  just  stopped  me  logging   in  as  much.  

appreciate  the  replies  though!