All Categories

Empowering with dupes just destroyed the game!

Search
Nov 25, 2021, 22:4711/25/21
02/08/20

WTH???  Plarium you got feedback from test!  All said this was a bad idea!  

This has 2 big faults: 

1. The gap beetween "whales" and the rest went from extremely hard to impossible!  Even in Gold1 there are + legos now!  And for any new to mid progress player need to do the missions. Good luck with Gold4 mission! 

2. You just made the game much easier for those "whales/Krakens". Probably to much. So your only reply for this is improving difficulty which be kick in the #¤%#  for all the rest!  

A very dumb move you probably can't reverse!   

It has been a bumpy ride, with some good points, but some bad, and for me this is the end! Bye!  

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 26, 2021, 02:3011/26/21
01/04/20

I personally haven't noticed that much improvement in my + champions, if they're going to destroy you with a +'d up champion then chances are they would have done the same without. The only place I absolutely think the empowerment should be disabled is in Tag team arena. That's already much harder to get through than Classic Arena. In Classic Arena it's much simpler to pick one team to fight than to try and find 3 teams without + champs in Tag, AND it's cheaper to refresh the pages if you want to use gems for that. 

Nov 26, 2021, 03:1911/26/21
12/19/19
Harbby

I personally haven't noticed that much improvement in my + champions, if they're going to destroy you with a +'d up champion then chances are they would have done the same without. The only place I absolutely think the empowerment should be disabled is in Tag team arena. That's already much harder to get through than Classic Arena. In Classic Arena it's much simpler to pick one team to fight than to try and find 3 teams without + champs in Tag, AND it's cheaper to refresh the pages if you want to use gems for that. 

I've only seen one +  champ  (a +4 mortu that absolutely destroyed me without peril lol) all day in S4 tag.  

i

Nov 26, 2021, 03:3211/26/21
01/04/20
Trips

I've only seen one +  champ  (a +4 mortu that absolutely destroyed me without peril lol) all day in S4 tag.  

i

I hate Mortu for this reason, un-empowered lol. This is a normal scene for me

Nov 26, 2021, 03:3411/26/21
11/29/20

I'd like to see tag removed from the missions.  ez fix.  Otherwise, the pool should be expanded considerably.

The +4 empowered champs I'm seeing, are on accounts I never would've faced anyways in normal arena anyways, but they do make a massive difference.  Siphi's over 400 speed, rotos over 6.5k attack, some champs over 375cd.  Definitely changes the game at the very very top.

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 26, 2021, 04:4311/26/21
12/30/20

I understand the trepidation some have with regards to the trickle down effects of empowerment in arena, but I'm not 100% sold yet on it being mostly more than a lose more situation, in matchups that were already pretty bad.

In terms of going full on "the sky is falling" I'd like to wait and see how it pans out. If folks start getting squeezed down tiers that they could usually stick around in, then maybe we can talk. 

I don't hate arena based requirements in the mission chain being relaxed, to some degree. It's always been the least fun part for most, I'd imagine. 

Nov 26, 2021, 07:3711/26/21
05/12/20

I was writting here some time ago ( when they initialy announced this dupe system) that regular players will have almost no beneffit from it ( maybe some improved Kael or some epic ) .

System is done for giving whales and big spenders new resons to jump on cards .

But still dont understand why peoples are raging so much on it; is not like they use to beat whales in the past and now, suddenly, balance is changed :)

In a game where PvP is just a bad joke, whereb Arena and TAG are broken for long time , make no difference that whales will became more powerfull . Until dupe system they crashed you in 20 secs, now they can do it in 10 - that is the only difference !

Raid is among those games where greed of creators make conduct to huge gaps between F2P and P2P players ; and I couldnt care less ( since PvP dont exist ) if wasnt the botlneck on those missions for Ramatu ( PvP requests are impossible for normal players do to limitations on numbers of players for each tier)

If Plarium ( by some miracle) will change system there than whales problem will disapear . Unfortunatelly I dont think that will happen to soon :(

PS: as long as will exist people saying " yes man i know , but I really want that champ" ( discuusion with some clan mate about stupidity of chasing Dutches on some 10x event when there are hundreds legos on pool and chances of getting specific champ, even with 10x are 0,x%... he spend and , as predicted , got just stupid drops ) Plarium will continue to behave as now :((((