If you think empowerment and trade system is good - watch this

Search
Nov 24, 2021, 08:1211/24/21
04/02/19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHR5EZP2tfU

Skratch video

8 dupes for Sir Nic? - once again Plarium gives us something we didn't ask for (we asked for dupe system not a trading market)  and screws us at the same time with the cost

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 24, 2021, 14:4911/24/21
04/29/20

I was play this game more than 2 year...i have 15 legos...0 of them - void...that system mean something only for mega-whales...its not dupe system, but trade system...i already leave game...was good project...aniway....

Nov 24, 2021, 15:1111/24/21
12/19/19

How is the "trading system" different from the dupe system "we asked for"?

The cost is high as expected, it could be 1 for 1 and this community would still bitch.

Nov 24, 2021, 15:2711/24/21
04/02/19
Trips

How is the "trading system" different from the dupe system "we asked for"?

The cost is high as expected, it could be 1 for 1 and this community would still bitch.

When did we ask for a market place?  They could have introduced a Golden Shard that guaranteed a Legendary  just for dupes, one dupe one shard - to make a system where they obviously feel justified in taking 8 dupes for one just takes the ..............

How many will they want if they ever sell a Siphi?

Nov 24, 2021, 15:3511/24/21
12/19/19

I don't see the difference, other than the marketplace allows for you to pick a specific champ.  You are basically asking for "Free re-roll" on a dupe is my interpretation of your response, correct me if I am wrong.  So basically a 1-for-1 (never was gonna happen) albeit for another random lego (which could be crap too, lol).

Both are basically a marketplace imo, the system inroduced removes rng (good) has a high cost (bad), whereas you would accept rng for basically a No Cost (nothing is free lol) system.  

Nov 24, 2021, 17:3511/24/21
06/25/20
forrestleigh

When did we ask for a market place?  They could have introduced a Golden Shard that guaranteed a Legendary  just for dupes, one dupe one shard - to make a system where they obviously feel justified in taking 8 dupes for one just takes the ..............

How many will they want if they ever sell a Siphi?

Essentially what you're asking for is for them to just eliminate the possibility of getting a dupe. And while of course I'd love that, I can guarantee you it won't happen, because it would cut off a big revenue source for Plarium.

Nov 24, 2021, 17:4411/24/21
04/02/19
kramaswamy.kr

Essentially what you're asking for is for them to just eliminate the possibility of getting a dupe. And while of course I'd love that, I can guarantee you it won't happen, because it would cut off a big revenue source for Plarium.

Yes, exactly that - I was under the impression that was the idea of a dupe system, which my shard idea would do, but you're correct, this way they can put legendaries whales may not have  in the market, whales can buy shards, get duplicates and obtain it that way

They could stop us getting dupes, easily, but then the whales would eventually get them all and stop spending, and that must be the vision statement Plarium abide by,  'whatever means possible make sure punters spend, spend, spend'

Nov 24, 2021, 17:5311/24/21
04/02/19
Trips

I don't see the difference, other than the marketplace allows for you to pick a specific champ.  You are basically asking for "Free re-roll" on a dupe is my interpretation of your response, correct me if I am wrong.  So basically a 1-for-1 (never was gonna happen) albeit for another random lego (which could be crap too, lol).

Both are basically a marketplace imo, the system inroduced removes rng (good) has a high cost (bad), whereas you would accept rng for basically a No Cost (nothing is free lol) system.  

no, you're dead right, I'm too naive - get a dupe, trade it for a guaranteed lego shard, if it pulls a dupe I get another shard, if not I get my replacement lego.  I know it won't happen as they would eventually lose whales and collectors - the main spenders - I guess I'm moaning because I'm disgusted with the prices they have put on the shop legos, two for one ok, but 8 for an average Sir Nic, oh, it's 'only' seven with their generous free 500.

Oh, that's another marketing trick, make it 500 and 8000, don't make it 1 and 8, it makes your brain think it's a better deal

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 24, 2021, 18:0011/24/21
12/30/20
forrestleigh

Yes, exactly that - I was under the impression that was the idea of a dupe system, which my shard idea would do, but you're correct, this way they can put legendaries whales may not have  in the market, whales can buy shards, get duplicates and obtain it that way

They could stop us getting dupes, easily, but then the whales would eventually get them all and stop spending, and that must be the vision statement Plarium abide by,  'whatever means possible make sure punters spend, spend, spend'

Yes, the game run by a business is designed to make money.

I'm not sure I follow you when you say they could stop us from getting dupes easily. Do you want the RNG to be manipulated so that once you get a champion, you can't get a duplicate of it? 

I think Sir Nic could've been cheaper, even though he's a void legendary. He's not that impactful now but given the way voids are treated in general in this game, it ends up making some sense. 

Nov 26, 2021, 17:0311/26/21
07/04/20

Plarium never wanted a real solution in the dupe problem. They wanted to give an advantage in mega whales , encourage whales and mid spenders to spend even more, and they wanted to find a good cover up to hide their true intentions.

So we had Cirilla's interview trying to convince us that they found a solution good for all players. She is a great PR since she can lie so naturally(yeah , I know , it's her job , she only represents her boss lies, still........) and we ended with getting a big nothing in a nice shiny package. The worst is that some are happy about it. 

All this is our fault.  If we weren't such idiots Plarium wouldn't be such liars.

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 26, 2021, 17:1711/26/21
12/30/20
SirPoopTheIII

Plarium never wanted a real solution in the dupe problem. They wanted to give an advantage in mega whales , encourage whales and mid spenders to spend even more, and they wanted to find a good cover up to hide their true intentions.

So we had Cirilla's interview trying to convince us that they found a solution good for all players. She is a great PR since she can lie so naturally(yeah , I know , it's her job , she only represents her boss lies, still........) and we ended with getting a big nothing in a nice shiny package. The worst is that some are happy about it. 

All this is our fault.  If we weren't such idiots Plarium wouldn't be such liars.

If the point you're trying to make about the dupe system is remotely worthwhile, you should probably stop with personal attacks and insults and just rely on whatever facts and logic you're trying to use to make your point.

Grow up.

Nov 26, 2021, 17:2311/26/21
12/19/19
SirPoopTheIII

Of course it is designed to encourage more spending.... I don't think they are trying to cover this up.  Only the idiots seem to be constantly confused by the glaring consistency in what they do.  Hint: They are a business attempting to maximize profit.

The only people complaining are F2C players who have unrealilistic expectations that the everything should be equal for f2p and p2p.  

In my opinion the only people that are potentially being impacted are the "small whales" trying to keep up with the "big whales" by being smarter than the big wallets.  I think the  opinion of mid-level spenders is critical here, as I am guess the big spenders like this.

The gap for a lowly end-game f2p like me is relatively unchanged.  I will never attempt plat, I will straddle S4/G1 in tag, and always be a few steps behind Plariums actual customers.

Nov 26, 2021, 17:4411/26/21
07/04/20
dthorne04

If the point you're trying to make about the dupe system is remotely worthwhile, you should probably stop with personal attacks and insults and just rely on whatever facts and logic you're trying to use to make your point.

Grow up.

If growing up means being a hypocrit , then no thanks! I will keep saying things as they are either you like it or not.

Plarium never said " you know what , we can't give you a solution in the dupe problem and we need to make this game more profitable" . If they said that, I would never say a damn word about it.  But deceit and lies annoy those of us that are not hypocrits. Obviously not you!

Nov 26, 2021, 17:5511/26/21
Nov 26, 2021, 18:02(edited)
01/04/20
SirPoopTheIII

Stop with the personal attacks on the Community Manager who is just explaining features, this is the last time. Quinn has asked you stop previously.

Nov 26, 2021, 18:1211/26/21
Nov 26, 2021, 19:08(edited)
10/15/20

Only whales have a problem with dupe legendaries at all. I don't have a single duplicated legendarie champ. The whales had Arbiters with 400 speed before. No they have Arbiters with 425 speed. That has no influence on my account at all. Like Trips said, only "small whales" trying to fight their way into Platinum arena get a problem now.