All Categories

Please remove the "reach Gold I in Tag Team Arena" Ramantu mission

Search
Oct 30, 2021, 16:2110/30/21
11/23/19

As we all know, Gold TTA is reserved for 1% of the player base at most. It's just about impossible for 99% of players to reach due to the poor design of TTA. Meaning there's no hope for most players to ever get Ramantu.

The silver missions are hard enough as it is, but gold is way too much.

Gatekeeping the majority of the playerbase is an incredibly bad look for the game; so please remove this mission, or at least make changes to TTA in order to make it more accessible.

I'm not suggesting the missions are made easy, as Ramantu is for end-game players; but at least make them possible to achieve for everyone.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 30, 2021, 16:5310/30/21
12/19/19

It is difficult for sure, but not impossible.  Though 99% I am sure will agree with you, I think the difficulty is appropriate for what is basically the last milestone currently in the game.

6 months down the road, when/if another set of missions is introduced is the only time I see TTA being "softened" significantly like Classic Arena.  

I do think that TTA should be slightly modified, maybe monthly, to account for general inflation.  Increasing the Gold Tiers by the number who have completed Ramantu each month maybe?