All Categories

Suggestion to make the daily tasks faster

Search
Oct 18, 2021, 15:3410/18/21
06/22/19

Most of us know that Plarium won't add 3x or 4x speed in dungeon runs. They do not have plans on having auto complete battles in the game.

Can we have at least do multiple task at once? Let's say I will do a clan boss run, while it is running for 45mins, I will minimize the clan boss window then do other task, like do arena or tag arena. If they can allow it do a campaign runs while clan boss team is running. 

This is not limited to clan boss, this should be implemented while running multi battles too. So while using multi battles, we should be able to do other things we need to do as well. 

They can put limitations like if the champion is currently used in a battle, it can not be use in another battle simultaneously, or upgrade or remove the gears of the champions that are currently being use. 

If the server can handle multiple battles at once that is very much better. Imagine doing clan boss run while doing multi battles in dungeons then upgrading gears in an artifact event, that will save a lot time for players. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 18, 2021, 15:3610/18/21
06/25/20

I would love this, but I really doubt it's practical. On desktop maybe, but how would you make this work on mobile?

Oct 18, 2021, 15:5810/18/21
06/22/19
kramaswamy.kr

I would love this, but I really doubt it's practical. On desktop maybe, but how would you make this work on mobile?

I am sure they can. This idea is actually from another mobile game lol. 

They can have a new menu that will select a type of battle you want to run in the background and also be able to peak at the battle and stop if you want to.