All Categories

What is Plarium statement about duplicate system for Epic champions

Search
Oct 13, 2021, 19:0610/13/21
12/23/19

1 part is for legendary.epic and rare 

What next for epic You can just tell is over of duplicate system for epic? 

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Oct 13, 2021, 21:2610/13/21
02/24/19

I don't know what you're asking?

Oct 14, 2021, 08:4510/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 08:47(edited)
02/13/21

Having read it 20 times, and prayed to various gods, I think what they are saying is that one part of the duplicate system allows you to use duplicate legendary, epics and rares, but the other parts (e.g. the life token and buff) only work for legendaries.

So there's a question around what can people do with duplicate epics and rares once they have finished the first part and unlocked everything.  

My response is nothing yet.  I think introducing a way to sacrifice epics to get epic life tokens that could be used to purchase other epics is a great idea, though I don't think I would do the same for rares.  I would also probably keep epic life tokens separate to legendary life tokens, and not allow a scenario where someone could release a bunch of epics to buy a legendary

Oct 14, 2021, 10:5310/14/21
01/04/20
RoseRoyal

Having read it 20 times, and prayed to various gods, I think what they are saying is that one part of the duplicate system allows you to use duplicate legendary, epics and rares, but the other parts (e.g. the life token and buff) only work for legendaries.

So there's a question around what can people do with duplicate epics and rares once they have finished the first part and unlocked everything.  

My response is nothing yet.  I think introducing a way to sacrifice epics to get epic life tokens that could be used to purchase other epics is a great idea, though I don't think I would do the same for rares.  I would also probably keep epic life tokens separate to legendary life tokens, and not allow a scenario where someone could release a bunch of epics to buy a legendary

Thank you for the translation. At this time we don't know the answer to that, I assume they can't be turned into life candy, but we shall see. 

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 13:2610/14/21
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

You're awesome. Thank you!