All Categories

Finding more negative than positive discussions

Search
Oct 8, 2021, 03:3910/08/21
03/11/21

Generally speaking I have found most forums having support and helpful comments from users. However, this has to be one of the most contencious forums I have read in quite some time. I came here to find out why I have been having challenges with the Arena and why it costs 5 Million Silver to take a Rare 5* Banner from 12 to 16.

I researched how to obtain more silver, but at the expense of using hundreds of energy which again is a considerable cost. This issue with the banner upgrade attempt and so many other issues has me no longer paying for any features. I have even started a new F2P account as it seems a bit more enjoyable rather than being a "bass" and playing for over a 180 days and I'm still not were many others are with their accounts.

Well, it seems we don't get what we pay for so why pay at all. Time to move on and let others find out on their own since most don't read these forums until having played for a while. At least that is what so many others have said.

I'm out!!!

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Oct 8, 2021, 04:0010/08/21
02/24/19

Yeah, it's a tough place in here some days.

If you want to talk about your specific current issues, feel free to post your roster and where you might be having problems. There ARE some helpful people here that might have good advice, if that's what you're looking for.

Oct 8, 2021, 10:0910/08/21
Oct 8, 2021, 11:02(edited)
02/13/21

There have been a couple of major changes done recently which have had a dramatic impact on a lot of players, so it is expected that these past couple of months have been more negative than positive.  I would suggest that this would also be the case across any forum or discussion area for raid, including reddit and the content creators..

That said, I do think normally this forum is usually more positive than negative.  Every post where someone has asked for help or guidance is usually responded to with a number of users jumping in to offer suggestions.

I'll probably just end by saying that you could try to be the change that you want to see in the world.  If you want more positive content, then maybe make a post about something that you have enjoyed recently?

Edit: Here's something positive for you.  Did you know that there's a new promo code out in the game.  Just enter 'Gift1' in the promo box to receive some free goodies

Oct 8, 2021, 17:1610/08/21
03/11/21

@harleQuinn, I appreciate the response and the kind offer of support. This was my first post on this forum and as it has inspired two people to have positive responses is what makes this game a bit more enjoyable.  I will be sure to reach out to either the Support Team or this Forum when I need assistance. So far, the Support Team has been helpful, which I am grateful to them for their help.

@RoseRoyal, I have definitely noticed the changes with the game which many are discussing in this forum and even some of the content "experts" online have special presentations about their challenges with the updates. My hope is the creators and developers of the game are taking advantage of the comments being made are taking into serious consideration what is being said. If not, there is a good possibility the game may see a draw down which personally I hope doesn't happen.

Anyway, I want to say thank you for your kind reference to the promo code as I was able to use it to help me further my functionality in the game. 

My biggest ask of the creators of this game is to take advantage of joining the Chat Room in the game not to only monitor and disable chatters, but be a positive support element similar to the forums and email support. It seems more efficient to learn where the challenges are for them and then be actively involved with their users which will differentiate them from many other games. IMHO.

Cheers!