All Categories

Urogrim nerf

Urogrim nerf

Search
Oct 6, 2021, 23:2710/06/21
11/23/20

Urogrim nerf

I  am  so  angry  that  the  champion  I  used  all  my  food,  energy,  and  books  to  level  just  got  nerfed  to  the  ground.  I  would  never  have  invested  into  him  in  his  post  nerf  form.  I  felt  so  lucky  when  I  pulled  urogrim  and  was  so  happy  to  get  a  champion  that  could  let  me  do  dragon  and  nightmare  clan  boss  well.  He  became  my  new  favorite  champion  when  I  got  him  and  put  excitement  back  into  playing  raid  because  the  fun  in  this  game  is  almost  completely  gone.  However,  that  excitement  turned  to  rage;  I  really  dislike  the  people  who  work  at  this  company  who  are  in  charge  of  game  balance.  I  would  not  have  leveled  him  if  he  was  in  his  current  form,  and  now  I  lost  all  my  books,  food,  and  energy  I  spent  to  level  him.  Please  give  me  my  resources  back;  I  get  on  average  1  six  star  a  month  and  it  got  completely  wasted. 

Urogrim  is  a  void  epic  which  means  "very  hard  to  get."  The  chances  of  receiving  him  justify  his  strength.  He didnt  need  to  get  hit  this  hard  because  there  are  other  blatantly  broken  void  epics  like  madame  serris.  I  am  still  waiting  on  a  copy  of  her.

I  am  happy  I  stopped  giving  money  to  this  company  months  ago  because  the  people  who  run  it  make  trash  decisions  and  do  not  care  about  the  community  at  all.

Edited by moderator - Hards. 

Removed mention of Urogrim 10x event - there wasn't one. Removed rude remarks towards Plarium. Removed Promotion of and encouragement to leave Raid for another game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 7, 2021, 00:3510/07/21
Oct 7, 2021, 00:35(edited)
01/04/20

Urogrim is still very much usable, he just isn't at a legendary level anymore. Please watch this video by Hell Hades.

UROGRIM AFTER NERF STILL A BEAST! | Raid: Shadow Legends 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc5gbKnwbwk

And please stop promoting other games. Talking about them can be ok from time to time but please do not tell people to leave Raid for them.