All Categories

Rules of engagement ….  strike!

Rules of engagement …. strike!

Search
Oct 5, 2021, 15:4310/05/21
03/16/20

Rules of engagement …. strike!

Has  anyone  else  had  just  about  enough  of  these  nerfs?  Do  Plarium  not  realise  that  people  put  thier  actual  real-life  time  into  grinding  out  this  game?  Not  to  mention  those  who  actual  pay  cold  hard  cash  and  pay  Plarium's  wages.  To  nerf  a  charecter like  Geomancer,  in his  main  use  area,  after  quite  a  short  time  knowing that  people  will  have  spent  a  huge  amount  of  time  and  money  upgrading  him  is  criminal. And  this  is  not  an  isolated  occurrence.  I  know  that  you'll whine  on  about  "terms  and  conditions",  but  really?  Treat  your  playerbase  like  this? How  would  you  feel  Plarium  if  we,  the  players ,  all  just  went  on  strike  and  hit  you  where  it  hurts?  Or  even  just  migrated  over  to  playing  a  different  grinder  ...  because  there  are  plenty  out  there.

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Oct 5, 2021, 16:0610/05/21
02/24/19

I don't know that it's a nerf yet. Lets hold off the riot until we see what the new Geomancer built-in Warmaster proc actually does.

Oct 5, 2021, 16:1210/05/21
Oct 5, 2021, 16:12(edited)
08/15/21

We dont need to wait. Simple math show us that his dmg on cb will be nerfed, maybe on spider he will be better but lets be honest, most of us used him on cb...

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 5, 2021, 16:2410/05/21
02/24/19
ar3to

We dont need to wait. Simple math show us that his dmg on cb will be nerfed, maybe on spider he will be better but lets be honest, most of us used him on cb...

I think waiting to food your Geomancer might be prudent. 

The CMs have stated that this is NOT intended to be a nerf, rather a fix to game crashes, so if it changes Geo's damage significantly, that is unintended, and that they may change the passive skill based on feedback after testing.

They also state that the numbers going around discord are not accurate.

I'm closing this since I already pinned a thread.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.