All Categories

Need Demonspawn help

Need Demonspawn help

Search
Oct 4, 2021, 14:1210/04/21
12/03/20

Need Demonspawn help

I am stuck on Demonspawn 14 and have been trying every permutation of champs. Any advice would be great

This is what I am working with:

Prince Kymar

Umbral Enchantress

Peydma

Alure

Abyssal

Nazana

Magnarr

Fellhound

Have but haven't developed yet:

Skimfos the Consumed

Tainix Hellflower

Achak the Wendarin

Infernal Baroness

Gorlos Hellmaw 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 4, 2021, 16:4210/04/21
04/14/20

Yeah, the Demonspawn 14 boss is unusually difficult - personally I have 3* on all DS nodes until 20, except on 14 where it remains impossible to finish without losing some champions along the way. There's no other FW where I've gotten that far without having 3* on the level 14 boss. 

Still, you have good champs and should be able to get 1* at least so you can move forward. Kymar and/or Umbral, Magnarr, Peydma are all good options, Alure is good in general though will die quickly on that boss, Nazana might help there too. But in general, you'll need high speed, one of the nasty things about that boss is how very fast he is. And then he has powerful CC and ignoring defense, so high defense won't do you any good but resistance and high HP will. If your Peydma is fast enough to go before him and ensure decrease attack remains up the whole time, that should help already. 

Oct 4, 2021, 19:3910/04/21
12/03/20

Thanks, still can't keep my team alive long enough. Best I've gotten is around 50%