All Categories

Redundant Champions from shards need stopped.

Search
Oct 3, 2021, 21:1710/03/21
07/26/20

This is getting old really fast. I get shards and use them just to get the same champions over and over and guess what, Yep over again. These are just what I have at this time. Many more have found there way as food to clear room. 

Reliquary Tender x9 

Mystic Hand. x5

Sentinel x6 

Avenger x4

Marquess x4 

Conquerer x4

Kael x5

Skirmisher x4

Mystic Hand x5

Bogwalker x2 plus others as food

Acolyte x3

Grumbler way to many all used as food.

Flailer use as food not for sure how many rerolls

Painsmith use as food lost count. Viod here as well really sucks.

Stoneskin x2 on hand used as food and once again a viod shard waisted 

Runic Warder x3 that I can count may have used others as food.

Perforator x1 plus unknown food again

Honor Guard x1 plus unknown food again

Beast Wrestler x1 plus unknown food again

Dolor Lrekeeper x2 plus unknown food again

Stout Axeman x1 plus unknown food again

Adjudicator x1 plus unkown food again

Grandmaster x1 plus way to many used as food. I get this guy so often i just level it up and use it for food as many as 3 at a time. Fact this is the champion that I decided to ask for a change in what champions come from shards and how often. 

Wyvernbane x2 on hand.

Master Butcher x2 on hand used as food

Cudgeler is food every time suurprised to even find 1. Don't know how many i have had.

Magmablood x2 that I count but others I used as food. 

Assassin x3

Flailer x2 That I am counting. Normally use most dwarves as food. Not all but most including this one.

Fencer x3

Soulbound Bowyer x4 so far. 

Hexweaver x3

Relickeeper X3 unlimmeted fusable should not be on shards.

Apothecary x3

Havester x3

Paragon x4

Alure x3

Infernal Baroness x3

Those are the rare and and better chamapions I keep getting over again. Yes I know you can use them as book for the good ones and I have. So I have 1 Reliquary Tender with 8 upgraded skills, same with the others not being used as food.

I am getting all these reolls and still can't even get 1 Marked to use in fusing Rhazin Scarhide. out of the 100's of shards I have used. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 3, 2021, 21:2110/03/21
04/14/20

Oh yeah, that's normal. If I remember right, it took me like a year to get the last rare needed for Rhazin - and by then I'd had many others five times over or more. Which is normal, considering that it's random which champion you get from a shard, so statistically, once you've pulled many champions, it becomes more likely that you'll pull a duplicate than a new one that you don't already have. 

They are working on something for duplicates and said there'll be news on that soon - but probbaly that will be only for duplicate legendaries. Maybe epics, though I doubt that. But duplicate rares, you can indeed use as food or as skill books.