All Categories

We really don't matter to you at all do we?

Search
Sep 29, 2021, 19:3409/29/21
10/17/20

Thanks for letting me pull 2 urogrims..buying books...buying chickens.... buying brews...spending hours leveling  up the rest of the way...equipping both of them with my best gears... building a whole clan boss team around them costing me well over 10 million Silver then nerfing him to the point of needing a buff.. I easily see doing it after a day or 2. Or THE SECOND you decide to nerf him sending out notice to everyone so they can stop progressing with him. But you didn't. You waited WEEEEKS. You guys don't have a gun to your head telling you to push these guys out. You also have content creators testing characters for you. You knew what he was, pushed him out, waited WELL past a reasonable time frame, then nerfed him afyer you squeezed every dollar out of him and us. I spend HUNDREDS  of dollars a month on this game and tbh I was fine with that. I love this game, everything about it is amazing but you just did us so dirty on this. It's sad.im not a player who's done in a month. I spend at least 6-7 hours a day playing raid.  And I just feel like you guys have no fan loyalty at all. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 29, 2021, 21:0709/29/21
01/10/21

yea i just hope trundra is not next lol 

Sep 29, 2021, 21:5209/29/21
01/04/20

I understand the anger, but please try to use the pinned post for this discussion. It will be far easier for us to give this feedback to the Community Managers if it's all in one place. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.