All Categories

Tag Team Arena

Tag Team Arena

Search
Sep 28, 2021, 13:2709/28/21
04/02/19

Tag Team Arena

This is so rubbish, in so many ways, I am Silver 3 - needed to get there for my latest mission and nearly every set of 3 is the same, speed/nuke, if not all 3 always 2 with Arbiters and Lyssandra, then a team with high defence/res, it gets so boring and time wasting as it comes down to a lottery, is my speed faster than theirs, I win, if not I lose

Soon my mission will be get to Silver 4 - the way it's set up (you may or may not go up even if you're in green) means the higher tier you aim for, the more whales will fill the places and few players will be able to go up, as this is a weekly occurence it's very frustrating to be in green zone and on reset find you're still in the same tier

The whales don't even have to do anything, their defensive teams can sit there, not be attacked and because you're in the middle of the zone on reset they probably only have to win 2 or 3 of their daily quest to stay there at least in classic on reset you drop to the bottom of the tier

Remove the cap, have a target to move up like classic, even if it's not possible to stay there at least players can get there if it's reset like classic once a week and you know the points you're aiming for to move up

Views
Comments