All Categories

To Fuse or not to Fuse....

Search
Sep 23, 2021, 23:3409/23/21
08/27/21

I need someone to either talk me down or encourage me...

I am sitting at the progress mission to fuse 4 Champions to get the Justicier Champion.  I looked him up on Hellshape and he is not rated well at all.

The 4 champions I need to use are not rated well either, though someone mentioned farming for more Warmaiden.  I have spent some time trying to do that and haven't gotten a second yet.  I was going to get a second then fuse but I'm getting impatient.

I don't want Justiciar so much as I want the Sacred Shard and to get to the next set of missions but have been holding off because of the suggestion of Warmaiden...so...thoughts?

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 24, 2021, 00:2309/24/21
02/14/21

You have a month before the next 2X Sacred event ( when you should use your sacred shards ) so you have plenty of time to farm the Dreadland for more Warmaidens.

Sep 24, 2021, 07:4009/24/21
04/02/19

I'd recommend doing the fusion, you'll soon be past the stage where you consider warmaiden viable (hopefully anyway) and if you get your sacred the worst you'll get is an epic, 

Sep 24, 2021, 08:3909/24/21
10/15/20
forrestleigh

I'd recommend doing the fusion, you'll soon be past the stage where you consider warmaiden viable (hopefully anyway) and if you get your sacred the worst you'll get is an epic, 

You need a decrease def champion to do wave content in dungeons in less than 10 minutes (ok, maybe dual Taurus and Elenaril don't need it, but I'm 99,9% - no, 100% - sure that the thread op doesn't have options like these). If you have one of the many epics that can do the job better than Warmaiden (Deacon, Tayrel, Stag Knight, Dhukk and a lot more) and booked them to 100% chance, you don't need Warmaiden anymore as main champ. Otherwise Warmaiden is much more usefull than any random epic (that could be Yaga or Masked Fearmonger or other sh*t). 

The thread op, who didn't fuse Justiciar in the Arbiter quest line, is obviously a new player and you shouldn't give bad advice to slow down his progress. When you just started the game, Warmaiden is very usefull.

Sep 24, 2021, 08:4709/24/21
04/14/20

Sooner or later you'll need to fuse Justiciar to continue the missions for Arbiter, but indeed, you could probably hold off until you have gotten another Warmaiden. Also, a void epic is worth 350 points in a champion chase tournament/event, so you may want to time it so you fuse him during one of those - especially one that's part of a temporary fusion event, if you're going for that. 

Sep 24, 2021, 09:2409/24/21
06/25/21

You definitely wanty to fuse. Because you can't prgoress the Arbiter missions otherwise an trust me, yuo want Arbiter. Yiou also want the 2 lego books you get for milestoen completion...

Now, when to fuse is the more critical question. Either during champion chase or during cvc for event points.

Sep 24, 2021, 09:3509/24/21
02/13/21

In my mind, there's a couple of questions that first need to be answered:

• Is there currently a champion chase tournament on?  If not, then I would hold off on any fusion for now.  There is going to be a fragment/fusion event starting in a week which will have a champion chase tournament as part of it, so by doing the fusion during that you could actually put yourself in a good position to get another epic champion
  • How long have you been trying to get another Warmaiden?  In my mind, you 100% need a Warmaiden for early account usage.  On my second account (which is just 50 days in) I still use her in all of my teams, including Arena, Tag Team Arena, Dragon, CB, Spider and Ice Golem.  On the days that I would level champs, I would far exclusively stage 9 (Deadlands) and would get 3 to 4 Warmaidens over a week or so.  

In summary, if you spent some more time farming Warmaiden between now and when the fusion/fragment event starts, I'm confident that you could get another, at which point I would summon Justicier during the champion chase

Sep 24, 2021, 12:5809/24/21
02/06/21

Fuse him for Arbiter, doesnt really matter if you eat him, vault him, or use him otherwise

Sep 24, 2021, 14:5209/24/21
08/27/21

Good thoughts....quick question...what's Champion Chase?

Clan v Clan in about 17 hours and I know at the level my clan is at, we need all the points we can get.  I like my clan, low pressure (clan leader just announced he's stepping up the game and kicking anyone out that's inactive for a week).  It also means, we all need to do what we can.

I am new, and full disclosure, I started this game to complete a task to get gems for another game but I really like this game - fits my competitive and box checker nature (hence the itch to move forward in progress missions).  That being said....I had to summon from 2 Sacred Shard so I have Bad-el-Khazaar who I levelled up and ascended up.  I also have Sandlashed Survivor (haven't really used yet but leveled up) and High Khatun from Calendar.

I'm also working on getting enough Champions ranked up to rank up my Ninja but that's still a work in progress....though I DO farm Deadlands to level up Champions while trying to get another Warmaiden...but it took me an entire day of exclusive farming to get her before, she's an elusive one!

Sep 24, 2021, 19:0009/24/21
04/14/20

Champion Chase is a type of event/tournament in which you get points for any new champion you obtain - whether from shards, from fusions, bought from the market, etc. It's similar to the Summon Rush event but that one only gives points for shard pulling - and gives points based on the type of shard used (500 for a sacred, 120 for a void, just 10 for an ancient), whereas Champion Chase gives points for all acquired champions, based on their rarity (250 for epics, 350 for void epics, 500 for legendaries, 650 for void legendaries). 

They are especially important during temporary fusion events, when you need to get champion fragments or individual champions that you need to fuse the temporary legendary fusion. So most veteran players will try to time their permanent fusions or their fragment fusions to coincide with a champion chase during the next temporary fusion. 

Sep 24, 2021, 22:0709/24/21
08/27/21

OK, that makes sense but at my level, is it more worth it to wait for Champion Chase or Fuse during Clan v Clan since I assume that counts as "getting a champion" objective?

I'm hoping to get another Warmaiden soon....spent all day farming but not luck.  I do have a bunch of Champions ready to be ranked up for Clan v Clan - sacrifice Champions to Rank up Ninja.

Sep 28, 2021, 14:0909/28/21
08/27/21

Woohoo!  I got another Warmaiden!  I'm still going to use Deadlands when leveling up champions to get more for sacrifice for training but now I don't feel bad about fusion. I missed Clan v Clan for fusion so I'm going to wait for Champion Chase.

Sep 28, 2021, 16:2809/28/21
04/14/20
Mostreal

OK, that makes sense but at my level, is it more worth it to wait for Champion Chase or Fuse during Clan v Clan since I assume that counts as "getting a champion" objective?

I'm hoping to get another Warmaiden soon....spent all day farming but not luck.  I do have a bunch of Champions ready to be ranked up for Clan v Clan - sacrifice Champions to Rank up Ninja.

It does depend of course on whether you stand a viable chance of actually completing the temporary fusion. I just read in another thread that you don't have a single 6* yet - then honestly there's no way you'll be able to obtain all the fusion fragments / required fusion champs in the dungeon events, so you won't be able to complete the fusion and get the legendary. But if you try really hard and plan carefully, you might possibly be able to fuse one of the epics in a temporary fusion (the non-fragment kind, where you fuse 16 rares into 4 epics and those 4 epics into a legendary). 

Sep 29, 2021, 02:1909/29/21
08/27/21

Thanks for that information and will keep it in mind.  I'm primarily working on Progress Missions and need to fuse for Justiciar to get to the next set of 75.  I am pretty close to a 6* but will probably hold off on some ranking until the next Clan v Clan - I felt bad that I was really low in points compared to my other clan members, though in fairness to me, I didn't get much of a chance to play on Sunday due to Real World interruptions.

I have all the Champions for Justiciar, it was just suggested that I wait for another Warmaiden before I fuse...so I practiced patience....

I'm going to wait for Champion Chase anyway, so it gives me time to consider.