All Categories

Budget Unkillable UNM help

Search
Sep 23, 2021, 13:0709/23/21
09/23/21

For some reason , Man Eater does not use his A3 right before the aoe's of clanboss. Every speed , Hp & Def Tuning , Masteries are set correctly following DWJ's guide. But for some reason everything went sideways in round 8 or smth. 

the video link is in google drive 

i have literally no idea whats going on. 

* the comp works on NM with adjusted speed on Stun Target* 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 24, 2021, 09:1509/24/21
04/14/20

So two things went wrong there... first, the CB hits Draco instead of FB with the stun, despite FB having way lower health. That's weird - it could mean Draco's defense isn't quite high enough, or that FB's isn't quite low enough. But on very rare occasions, I've also seen weird stun targeting like that on my own teams, it could be a one-time fluke. 

And then the big problem, Maneater being too slow on turn 9 so the CB goes before him. Did you check his real speed in the calculator, as you can't just go by the displayed speed which may be rounded off? 

Sep 24, 2021, 21:0409/24/21
01/16/20

Samuel i highly advise you to get more personal 1 on 1 help with someone experienced with this. I my self or Harley quinn (a moderator on this site) can do it. She and Harrby can vouch for me. please pm me on discord and we will get you quared away. resurrectedmods#8578 anyone who comes across this can feel free to pm me with help building teams