All Categories

Suggestions for a CB-team?

Search
Sep 16, 2021, 05:5309/16/21
02/08/21

I  can  do  around  10  million  on  nightmare cb but i  struggle to  understand how to  actually build  a  better  team  for  cb.  

anyone  know  anything better  with  my  Champions?  I  run  now  nethril,  bad  el,  kael,  drextar,  golden  reaper.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 16, 2021, 08:5109/16/21
04/14/20

Firstly, Frozen Banshee is a much better poisoner than Kael (of course she doesn't have his AOE damage, so in Dragon's Lair it's more debatable since Kael does far more on the waves, but in CB there are no waves). 

And then I'd also remove Drexthar and put in either Grizzled Jarl or Ghrush, sacrificing the HP burn damage for increased support so you survive more rounds. Not sure which one would be better - one adds AOE increase defense on your team, the other puts a Leech so you can heal up more without needing lifesteal gear, while both will also add more decrease attack to ensure better uptime than if you rely only on Golden Reaper. 

Sep 16, 2021, 11:4609/16/21
02/08/21
L9753

Firstly, Frozen Banshee is a much better poisoner than Kael (of course she doesn't have his AOE damage, so in Dragon's Lair it's more debatable since Kael does far more on the waves, but in CB there are no waves). 

And then I'd also remove Drexthar and put in either Grizzled Jarl or Ghrush, sacrificing the HP burn damage for increased support so you survive more rounds. Not sure which one would be better - one adds AOE increase defense on your team, the other puts a Leech so you can heal up more without needing lifesteal gear, while both will also add more decrease attack to ensure better uptime than if you rely only on Golden Reaper. 

Ok so u  read  up  on  frozen banshee,  and  it  seems  like  she  pretty  good  for  CB.  also  makes  me  think  that  i  might not  need nethril also?  I  only  think  he  is  useful in  his  A1  anyway.

drextar  ive  used alot  also  for  his  aura  i  think  its  really  good.  

what  accuracy  should i  aim  for  in  clan  boss  noghtmare?  😊  

thank  you  for  feedback on  my  roster!

Sep 16, 2021, 12:3809/16/21
04/14/20
NekzareN

Ok so u  read  up  on  frozen banshee,  and  it  seems  like  she  pretty  good  for  CB.  also  makes  me  think  that  i  might not  need nethril also?  I  only  think  he  is  useful in  his  A1  anyway.

drextar  ive  used alot  also  for  his  aura  i  think  its  really  good.  

what  accuracy  should i  aim  for  in  clan  boss  noghtmare?  😊  

thank  you  for  feedback on  my  roster!

A second poisoner with FB is good, you could keep Nethril, though indeed his A2 and A3 don't help much on the CB. 

It should be easy enough to reach enough accuracy (about 200 for NM, but you'll need about 230 for UNM) without Drexthar's aura, it's better to have other auras. Though in the team I recommended, I guess only BEK has a useful aura.  

Sep 20, 2021, 06:3109/20/21
02/08/21
L9753

A second poisoner with FB is good, you could keep Nethril, though indeed his A2 and A3 don't help much on the CB. 

It should be easy enough to reach enough accuracy (about 200 for NM, but you'll need about 230 for UNM) without Drexthar's aura, it's better to have other auras. Though in the team I recommended, I guess only BEK has a useful aura.  

Ok  so  ive traded out  kael and  put  in  frozen banshee.  

ive  got  some  problems  that  i  dont  understand.  She  deals  only  500-600k  on  a  9-10  min  run  on  nightmare.  

its  weird because she  should  deal  damage...shes  got  decent  gear  and  stats  240  accuracy and  3,5k  defence 

Sep 20, 2021, 09:2509/20/21
10/15/20
NekzareN

ive  got  some  problems  that  i  dont  understand.  She  deals  only  500-600k  on  a  9-10  min  run  on  nightmare.  

its  weird because she  should  deal  damage...shes  got  decent  gear  and  stats  240  accuracy and  3,5k  defence 

I guess you don't have Warmaster on her.

In addition to that, your team has a lack of decrease atk. Golden Reaper is the only teammember with that debuff, but only with a 50% (booked 75%) chance on a cooldown, that is not enough.

Sep 20, 2021, 16:4709/20/21
04/14/20
NekzareN

She needs to be booked, the A3 and A1 - and against a force affinity CB, she'll struggle hard even if booked, because whenever she has a weak hit on her poison sensitivity, she's basically useless for three turns. Warmaster will indeed add to her damage - and also, keep in mind that part of her value is increasing the damage of your other poisoner Nethril, through her poison sensitivity making each poison do 25 percent more damage. 

Sep 20, 2021, 17:3109/20/21
02/08/21
Skadi

I guess you don't have Warmaster on her.

In addition to that, your team has a lack of decrease atk. Golden Reaper is the only teammember with that debuff, but only with a 50% (booked 75%) chance on a cooldown, that is not enough.

True,  im  still  doing  minos  for  ger.  Soon  there. 

i  got  the  suggestion  to  swap out  drex  for grizzled jarl,  i  just  havent  maxed  yet but  i  did  book  him  fully.  so  he  should  be  in  the  team  also by  this  week  

Sep 20, 2021, 17:4309/20/21
02/08/21
L9753

She needs to be booked, the A3 and A1 - and against a force affinity CB, she'll struggle hard even if booked, because whenever she has a weak hit on her poison sensitivity, she's basically useless for three turns. Warmaster will indeed add to her damage - and also, keep in mind that part of her value is increasing the damage of your other poisoner Nethril, through her poison sensitivity making each poison do 25 percent more damage. 

yes  i   did  Actually  have  hqrd  time  landing the  sensitivity  today.  so  perhaps  it  had  to  do  with  affinity as  you suggest.  cause i  did  actually  get  decent  damage  out  of  nethril  and  bad  el  posion.

maybe  also  i  have  to  many  poisioners?  

Sep 20, 2021, 19:1009/20/21
02/08/21

yes  i   did  Actually  have  hqrd  time  landing the  sensitivity  today.  so  perhaps  it  had  to  do  with  affinity as  you suggest.  cause i  did  actually  get  decent  damage  out  of  nethril  and  bad  el  posion.

maybe  also  i  have  to  many  poisioners?  

Sep 20, 2021, 19:3309/20/21
06/25/20

The biggest challenge you'll be facing is you have no CA or AA champs (other than Catacomb Councilor, who doesn't really fit well on CB) That causes two main problems - obviously, it reduces your number of attacks, which directly affects champs like Frozen Banshee that thrive on attacking multiple times. But it also negatively affects the likelihood of your A1 debuffs sticking.

In a perfect world (read: where nothing is resisted), you'd want something like:

Nethril lead (least important person to be stun target) - disable A2 and A3. Note - he is *definitely* not optimal here, but you don't really have a better alternative at the moment. Cross your fingers and pray for Corpse Collector, as she'd be the perfect fit for this team.

BEK (damage boost, poison, stun cleanse) - make sure he's faster than your leader

Fayne (poison, DEF down, Weaken, ATK down) - ideally on 4:3, with prio on her A2

Grizzled Jarl (DEF up, ATK down) - prio A2, use on turn 1. make sure he acts last 

Ghrush (leech) - disable A2 and A3, because he absolutely has to keep leech on permanently

The challenge behind running a team like this, though, is that if Ghrush is ever resisted on his leech two turns in a row, you basically lose. You are 100% dependent on that leech debuff staying up. So you need to make sure his acc is sufficient, and you also may just end up losing runs due to bad luck, since there's a soft cap on accuracy.

The nice thing about this team is that most of it is endgame. Ultimately you'll want to replace Grizzled Jarl with Martyr when/if you get her, and Nethril with Corpse Collector, at which point you could also potentially drop Ghrush in favour of someone who can hit harder.