All Categories

Please speed the game up!

Search
Aug 31, 2021, 14:2708/31/21
01/15/21

To any staff who may read this.

I discussed quitting with my clan today and its not because of dupes Its because everything is designed to be so slow and take so long to do. We have lost several clan members in recent months for the same reason and im sure it hits retention everywhere,

Doom tower... you have to  run through it with every single key. Why? if you do it once that day let us do the rest of the keys with auto complete please.

The same with faction wars, make us run it once, then allow auto complete for the rest of the keys, and think about getting rid of the obnoxious basilisks / paragons on runs where you need turn meter reduction, it is not fun to come back to your phone two hours later and find you are on run '1' still

Clan boss, really 50 turns and 15 minutes, noone watches this, allow it to be sped up please.

Tag team, it has been improved, but is still slow and clunky- allow us to auto run a bunch of matches at a time maybe?

Upgrading gear, yes you love the rng, its the funnest! .... but why force us to watch a slow animation for ten mins just to upgrade a couple of pieces of gear? let us hit a button and lose a random amount.

Just to do dailies, doom tower, arena etc takes 3 hours every day... eventually most of us will decide its too much, please consider ways to speed these things up.

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 31, 2021, 14:3408/31/21
06/25/20

Basically - agreed with all. The game is just a massive time sink at higher levels. This is especially the case for Doom Tower Hard, CB, and 3v3 Arena - which, paradoxically, are the three areas specifically designed for endgame players.

Aug 31, 2021, 14:3908/31/21
12/19/19

+1000 

Completed both rotations of DT, have Lydia, just reached Gold tag... but ready to quit.  Time sink has become too much.

Aug 31, 2021, 15:0008/31/21
02/08/20

I totally agree with the OP. Even though I am not a endgame myself the daily grinding of Faction Crypts, Doom Tower and 3Vs3 Arena take so much time. It is insane.

I hope the next couple of updates include several major updates of quality in life improvements.

Aug 31, 2021, 15:2208/31/21
06/22/19

FW war should have auto complete when you have not change anything on the gear of chamoions you previously used. 

Same with Doom tower boss stages.

I am ok with clan boss. Although it will not break the game if it has auto complete. 

For upgrading gear, auto upgrade to desired level will be cool with only rng on the price. To simulate the amount of tries to upgrade the gear. 

As for 3v3, I am enjoying every minute in this content. I never auto all the battles unless my opponent has all level one champions set in their defenses. I have two attacking team that can finish enemy teams in around 10s if it work. If not I just skip the match in less than 10s. My third team is a defensive team but if it is taking long time to finish I will just quit it right away. So 3v3 is not a problem for me, this is the only content where I strategize and think everytime. And a match usually don't last more than 5 mins so it is fine. 

OracleCommunity Manager
Aug 31, 2021, 16:2008/31/21
03/02/21

Hi! We're indeed considering taking some steps to decrease time necessary to complete the most basic daily activities. As you might hear from the interview with Murder inc., there is an idea to launch a so-called double-raid feature that will allow spending twice as much energy but to receive two times larger rewards for a battle.

It is necessary to admit the amount of content in the game increased quite substantially compared to when it first launched. It means that to use all the expendables, like keys, you inevitably need to spend a considerable amount of time. But you are by no means obliged to do so. The idea behind all of this content is to provide you with variability and the freedom to decide on your own about what activities are more useful for you right now and which of them may wait for another day.

Thank you all for the constructive feedback; I'll make sure it reaches the game designers.

Aug 31, 2021, 19:2208/31/21
09/14/20
Oracle

Hi! We're indeed considering taking some steps to decrease time necessary to complete the most basic daily activities. As you might hear from the interview with Murder inc., there is an idea to launch a so-called double-raid feature that will allow spending twice as much energy but to receive two times larger rewards for a battle.

It is necessary to admit the amount of content in the game increased quite substantially compared to when it first launched. It means that to use all the expendables, like keys, you inevitably need to spend a considerable amount of time. But you are by no means obliged to do so. The idea behind all of this content is to provide you with variability and the freedom to decide on your own about what activities are more useful for you right now and which of them may wait for another day.

Thank you all for the constructive feedback; I'll make sure it reaches the game designers.

double-raid-feature : A step into the right direction but only a baby-step. Not enough

no obligation to use the keys: are you really serious with this? Essentially you are telling us that we do not need to play the game. Yeah, that is correct..but if we are playing the game, all those faction war runs are neccessary to get glyphs which we need hundreds and thousands of to fulfill the progression mission which requires you to do numbers of max glyphs (5*+). 

You should really play your own game to see how it is played. First you admit that the time sink has increased, than you say you do not need to play the game...sorry, but your logic is irregular. 

Sep 1, 2021, 10:5609/01/21
04/13/21

I don't even see the need for an auto-complete once you've completed it once. Just allow us to use n number of resources for any given run and in return we get the appropriate rewards. 

Sep 1, 2021, 12:1109/01/21
05/02/14

We need a x3 speed.

Or change autobattle for auto complete (autoclick make autobatle useless).

Or put option to change pvp coins for the rewards (dont give points or count in events).

Sep 1, 2021, 14:0009/01/21
01/15/21
Vashtanerada

I don't even see the need for an auto-complete once you've completed it once. Just allow us to use n number of resources for any given run and in return we get the appropriate rewards. 

This makes a lot of sense.

I know you dont have to sit and watch the auto runs, but it ties your device up for hours on end.

Sep 1, 2021, 21:2609/01/21
10/08/17

Again I am in the minority here

I like gaming and I play MMO's because its something I can grind for hrs (like all MMO's)

If Raid evry got to a place that after 2 hrs of game play there was nothing else to do I am out of here

I need a game I can play for hrs at a time to be  interested. I do not play casual (2 - 4 hrs)

Sep 1, 2021, 22:1309/01/21
01/04/20
Matrim

double-raid-feature : A step into the right direction but only a baby-step. Not enough

no obligation to use the keys: are you really serious with this? Essentially you are telling us that we do not need to play the game. Yeah, that is correct..but if we are playing the game, all those faction war runs are neccessary to get glyphs which we need hundreds and thousands of to fulfill the progression mission which requires you to do numbers of max glyphs (5*+). 

You should really play your own game to see how it is played. First you admit that the time sink has increased, than you say you do not need to play the game...sorry, but your logic is irregular. 

I think you misunderstood his reply.  He's saying that he understands the amount of content in game has increased so much that you now have to spend hours to complete everything. He then says  "But you are by no means obliged to do so." which, when read with his previous statements in mind, means that they don't want players to feel obligated to play for such a long time just to do daily activities which is why they are introducing the Double Raid feature.

Sep 1, 2021, 22:1409/01/21
01/04/20
PriestGuardian

I like gaming and I play MMO's because its something I can grind for hrs (like all MMO's)

If Raid evry got to a place that after 2 hrs of game play there was nothing else to do I am out of here

I need a game I can play for hrs at a time to be  interested. I do not play casual (2 - 4 hrs)

You gotta pump those up, those are rookie numbers. :)

Sep 2, 2021, 01:4109/02/21
06/22/19
PriestGuardian

True, we like to play hours in the game, not just 2-4hrs then call it a day.

But, the point here is to speed up the daily grind in other parts of the game like Doom Tower, Faction Wars and Clan boss, so you can grind hours in Dungeons, Arena or in 3v3, to improve the quality of your gears further.

I always run Raid in the background while I work. Sometimes I feel like I want to finish the dailies quickly so I can start farming dungeons right away and go back to work 😁😂😁

Sep 2, 2021, 11:1309/02/21
09/14/20
Harbby

I think you misunderstood his reply.  He's saying that he understands the amount of content in game has increased so much that you now have to spend hours to complete everything. He then says  "But you are by no means obliged to do so." which, when read with his previous statements in mind, means that they don't want players to feel obligated to play for such a long time just to do daily activities which is why they are introducing the Double Raid feature.

Maybe it could be understood this way...but the double Raid feature does not really decrease the time you need for the daily activities. The 3 runs on a dungeon will stil be in the queue for daily activities.

So there is no big gain in time. 

And if you do not do the dailies, you will miss on rewards...in the end you will miss the only way to get a sacred shard without running CB5or6.

If you do not run faction wars, you will also not be able to progress, as glyphs are tied to certain progress missions.

If you do not run CB....you will not get many shards...

Maybe Oracle was referring to this...but it stil does not make sense to me.

Sep 2, 2021, 12:0409/02/21
Sep 2, 2021, 12:07(edited)
04/18/19

GRINDING FOOD .................... WOW ,,,,,,,, I know I am going to beat 12/3 or 12/6 with ONE HERO

I can beat any level of 12 BRUTAL with a SOLO Athel , or BELLOWER 

or a number of other heros .......... 

NOW I have to make 5 MILLION food to obtain ONE 6 star hero

then I have to do this 345 MILLION TIMES ........................... 

AUTO COMPLETE PLEASE ! ! ! !  

It is not that hard is it ???

oh wait,, then I might not buy Chickens ,,,,, Now we know why there is No Auto Complete

Sep 2, 2021, 12:2009/02/21
10/15/20
FluffyPudding

GRINDING FOOD .................... WOW ,,,,,,,, I know I am going to beat 12/3 or 12/6 with ONE HERO

I can beat any level of 12 BRUTAL with a SOLO Athel , or BELLOWER 

or a number of other heros .......... 

NOW I have to make 5 MILLION food to obtain ONE 6 star hero

then I have to do this 345 MILLION TIMES ........................... 

AUTO COMPLETE PLEASE ! ! ! !  

It is not that hard is it ???

oh wait,, then I might not buy Chickens ,,,,, Now we know why there is No Auto Complete

I totally agree ....

with Plarium that they made it that way. Of course they want to earn money with the game. Otherwise it wouldn't even exist. I don't have a problem with grinding taking a lot of time - or money to take a shortcut.

But I do have a problem with the big amount of time spent for content the developers themself call "daily tasks". Doing the daily and advanced quests that relaunch every day and obviously are supposed to be done daily takes a couple of hours - not including more than 7 campaign runs necessary for daily quests, not including more than 3 dungeon runs for advanced quest. 

If you want to do more than the daily tasks, grind or pay. But the daily tasks take to long and you can't even pay out. Use 12 Crypt keys, do 5 Tag-Team-Arena battles, do 5 this, do 5 that... 

Sep 2, 2021, 14:1309/02/21
02/06/21

I like that in might and magic era of chaos they have a steward function that appears once you hit a certain level and lets you auto complete a lot of the dross activities each day. Would happily sacrifice the "opportunity" to waste hours building teams that give the fastest runs for a similar function in Raid.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 2, 2021, 21:1609/02/21
02/24/19

I would hope that becuase a double raid feature gives you two times the rewards, it would also mean double the quest completion.

Sep 2, 2021, 22:3709/02/21
12/19/19
JoinME

FW war should have auto complete when you have not change anything on the gear of chamoions you previously used. 

Same with Doom tower boss stages.

I am ok with clan boss. Although it will not break the game if it has auto complete. 

For upgrading gear, auto upgrade to desired level will be cool with only rng on the price. To simulate the amount of tries to upgrade the gear. 

As for 3v3, I am enjoying every minute in this content. I never auto all the battles unless my opponent has all level one champions set in their defenses. I have two attacking team that can finish enemy teams in around 10s if it work. If not I just skip the match in less than 10s. My third team is a defensive team but if it is taking long time to finish I will just quit it right away. So 3v3 is not a problem for me, this is the only content where I strategize and think everytime. And a match usually don't last more than 5 mins so it is fine. 

Have to admit, tag is the only enjoyable content right now. Everything else is just repeat, repeat, repeat.  But everything else takes so much time, don't have bandwidth to dedicate enough time to it every day.

Sep 20, 2021, 16:4609/20/21
09/20/21
Skadi

I totally agree ....

with Plarium that they made it that way. Of course they want to earn money with the game. Otherwise it wouldn't even exist. I don't have a problem with grinding taking a lot of time - or money to take a shortcut.

But I do have a problem with the big amount of time spent for content the developers themself call "daily tasks". Doing the daily and advanced quests that relaunch every day and obviously are supposed to be done daily takes a couple of hours - not including more than 7 campaign runs necessary for daily quests, not including more than 3 dungeon runs for advanced quest. 

If you want to do more than the daily tasks, grind or pay. But the daily tasks take to long and you can't even pay out. Use 12 Crypt keys, do 5 Tag-Team-Arena battles, do 5 this, do 5 that... 

Just reached Gold tag after completing both rotations of DT, have Lydia. I am ready to quit, though.  Too much time is being spent on time sinks.