All Categories

Arena blocking progress.

Arena blocking progress.

Search
Aug 21, 2021, 11:2008/21/21
05/01/21

Arena blocking progress.

For months players told you they were blocked by the arena for the arbiter quest.

You fixed the problem by putting in bots and the pve players were unlocked (you made a lot of happy people who thought about stopping the game and were re-motivated), while leaving the platinum to players who want a challenge.

And now you're back up with team arena quests. 

Everyone (except the whales) will get stuck again because it's going to be like before.

Because arena champions are not balanced. If we haven't had the chance to have the cheate champions, we can't progress.

We end up with classic platinum arena players from the silver.

Either your game is too successful and you do not know how to manage it or you have to resize the arenas and offer a workaround for these # @ [# of quests 

Edited

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Aug 21, 2021, 15:2408/21/21
02/24/19

Which Tag Team Arena quests are you having trouble with?

Aug 21, 2021, 15:3708/21/21
11/16/20
harleQuinn

Which Tag Team Arena quests are you having trouble with?

Little off topic from the thread related to the mission but as too tag arena ...

I can put together 3 speed nuke comps with speed leads @275-320 but I usually do 1 speed nuke, followed by a go second comp, and end with a second speed nuke team.

I'm at the point where I have multiple good arena nukers, aoe defense down champs, fast speed leads, and good tanks. All epic or legendary, fully booked, full masteries, decent gear.

For reference I normally end each week in G4 around 3800 points. Not the highest but not exactly the lower end either.

I can not even manage to get to b4 half the time and have never made it to silver in tag arena. I don't want to either as just giving up defense and sitting in the red all week is just better for farming.  I usually rank up to b3 one week and the following week I let my position demote to b2, also run a free win defense mon-friday.

Tag arena is a mess and the brackets are in a bad place right now.

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 21, 2021, 15:5108/21/21
02/24/19
evilized6666

Little off topic from the thread related to the mission but as too tag arena ...

I can put together 3 speed nuke comps with speed leads @275-320 but I usually do 1 speed nuke, followed by a go second comp, and end with a second speed nuke team.

I'm at the point where I have multiple good arena nukers, aoe defense down champs, fast speed leads, and good tanks. All epic or legendary, fully booked, full masteries, decent gear.

For reference I normally end each week in G4 around 3800 points. Not the highest but not exactly the lower end either.

I can not even manage to get to b4 half the time and have never made it to silver in tag arena. I don't want to either as just giving up defense and sitting in the red all week is just better for farming.  I usually rank up to b3 one week and the following week I let my position demote to b2, also run a free win defense mon-friday.

Tag arena is a mess and the brackets are in a bad place right now.

I am not even trying in Tag Team Arena right now. Have been exclusively focused on getting that Clan Boss team I posted going. Took me SO. LONG. Everything else has been a "do the mininum" to get the daily gems for masteries.

Aug 21, 2021, 15:5808/21/21
11/16/20
harleQuinn

I am not even trying in Tag Team Arena right now. Have been exclusively focused on getting that Clan Boss team I posted going. Took me SO. LONG. Everything else has been a "do the mininum" to get the daily gems for masteries.

I was just outlining me exp so far in tag arena. I believe what op is refering to is the missions after arbiter at some point you have to reach silver then gold in tag arena. 

The disparity between classiac arena and tag arena may as well be the bootes void.

Aug 21, 2021, 16:1708/21/21
01/15/21

Tag team is a mess, i bounce between B4 and B3 (like everyone else i dont put a defense in until sat or sunday).

I have hit S1 once or twice, but its pretty harsh.

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 21, 2021, 16:2508/21/21
02/24/19

I don't disagree. I am not looking forward to this Ramantu mission to get to Bronze3. I'm trying to get my third great hall bonus to 10 right now, so I'm only a few away I see.

Aug 21, 2021, 17:5408/21/21
05/01/21

Mission 16: Reach Bronze II in the Tag Team Arena 

Mission 30: Reach Bronze III in Tag Team Arena 

Mission 46: Reach Bronze IV in Tag Team Arena 

Mission 53: Reach Silver I in Tag Team Arena 

Mission 70: Reach Silver II in the Tag Team Arena 

Mission 77: Reach Silver III in the Tag Team Arena 

Mission 99: Reach Silver IV in the Tag Team Arena 

Mission 132: Reach Gold I in the Tag Team Arena 

I'm stucked at the 99 but I think many players are stucked before this.

Sep 22, 2021, 16:3909/22/21
04/02/19

These missions are ridiculous - it's not like the general arena where you know the points needed to progress to the next level, I'm end game, played pretty much since it came out, have good champs and gear but I'm stuck in S2, I've been in the green for the last three weeks on reset but not gone up, and even if I do with the weekly reset (weekly - wt! is that about) I will never get above S3 because places are limited and taken by the whales, tag arena was and still is a mess, putting in near impossible missions just stops you in your tracks

Sep 22, 2021, 18:2809/22/21
12/19/19
forrestleigh

These missions are ridiculous - it's not like the general arena where you know the points needed to progress to the next level, I'm end game, played pretty much since it came out, have good champs and gear but I'm stuck in S2, I've been in the green for the last three weeks on reset but not gone up, and even if I do with the weekly reset (weekly - wt! is that about) I will never get above S3 because places are limited and taken by the whales, tag arena was and still is a mess, putting in near impossible missions just stops you in your tracks

If you can't get out of S2 you are probably not end-game.  I have an alt account that I usually just do CB, daily missions, and overnight multibattles and it bounces between S2 & S3.  I agree the bracets are too small for our liking, but that is the current paywall (Gold tag imo).

If I am wrong and you are end-game (complete DT Hard and have Lydia) than S3 should be easy, S4 difficult, G1 very tough for non-spenders IMO.    

Sep 22, 2021, 22:3709/22/21
09/14/20
Trips

If you can't get out of S2 you are probably not end-game.  I have an alt account that I usually just do CB, daily missions, and overnight multibattles and it bounces between S2 & S3.  I agree the bracets are too small for our liking, but that is the current paywall (Gold tag imo).

If I am wrong and you are end-game (complete DT Hard and have Lydia) than S3 should be easy, S4 difficult, G1 very tough for non-spenders IMO.    

S4 is possible but as you mentioned quite difficult. (I have Lydia but have not finished DT hard)

The whole setup of Tagteam with very limited places in the higher tiers is the main problem. The relative few places in Gold are just behind a paywall and this is intended in my opinion.

Sep 22, 2021, 22:4009/22/21
12/19/19
Matrim

S4 is possible but as you mentioned quite difficult. (I have Lydia but have not finished DT hard)

The whole setup of Tagteam with very limited places in the higher tiers is the main problem. The relative few places in Gold are just behind a paywall and this is intended in my opinion.

You are 100% correct, and that is by design lol.  I manage to sneak into g1 two of last 4 weeks, luckily completing that mission. No mas worrying for me.