All Categories

Who to 6 star?

Who to 6 star?

Search
Jul 26, 2021, 16:2307/26/21
09/30/20

Who to 6 star?

Guys and girls

I need to 6 star 1 of each affinity (void, spirit, magic and force)

Who should I go for??? 

// loink

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 26, 2021, 16:3207/26/21
06/25/20

BEK for Force no question.

For Spirit I'd probably do Fenax, he's very good for IG.

For Void I'd probably do CH, she's great for a lot of things, especially FK and Spider

For Magic, I'd consider Ultimate Galek - depends on what your Spider and Frost Spider teams are, and whether he'd be beneficial there. Ninja is another option. Dark Elhain could be interesting for IG teams. Alure is very useful for dungeons early on, though later she tends to fall off simply because the runs take too long. Still, she's just generally useful in dungeons and DT.

Jul 26, 2021, 16:4207/26/21
02/29/20

Bad-El

Vrask

Coldheart

Ninja

Jul 26, 2021, 16:4307/26/21
09/30/20
kramaswamy.kr

BEK for Force no question.

For Spirit I'd probably do Fenax, he's very good for IG.

For Void I'd probably do CH, she's great for a lot of things, especially FK and Spider

For Magic, I'd consider Ultimate Galek - depends on what your Spider and Frost Spider teams are, and whether he'd be beneficial there. Ninja is another option. Dark Elhain could be interesting for IG teams. Alure is very useful for dungeons early on, though later she tends to fall off simply because the runs take too long. Still, she's just generally useful in dungeons and DT.

I agree except for magic where I was more on allure,  although galek was in consideration too :

I'good thoughts!

Jul 26, 2021, 17:0907/26/21
12/19/19
d.sonne

I agree except for magic where I was more on allure,  although galek was in consideration too :

I'good thoughts!

Can u auto all level 20 dungeons?  I would say alure far better choice for magic.

Jul 26, 2021, 18:1707/26/21
11/29/20

BEK, fenax, alure, cold heart.

fenax hits like a truck and has a block revive on his a1, useful all over the place. he doesn't need books, unless you want to squeeze more damage out of him.

alure with her a1 tm control is incredible, just get her crit rate to 100% and accuracy up and to make sure it lands.  she doesn't need books, her a1 is all you care about.  you might be able to get away with her at 50 if you don't need an acc banner?

i see you already have a cold heart at 60, but two are better than one. rare, easy to book.

Jul 26, 2021, 20:1707/26/21
12/19/19

Looking at the impressive group of 60s I am going to assume you can do all dungeon 20s, and even if you can't you can certainly do with the current lineup you have.  So my focus would be post-Arbiter progression: DT, Tag Arena, Faction Wars, D25s

Force: BEK is no-brainer

Spirit: Vrask/Fenax/Suzerain

Magic: Alure (Scarab and FK25) 

Void: NOT a 2nd CH, a contrarian opinion but I don't think helps next level of progress.

What does your vault look like? 

Jul 26, 2021, 21:2107/26/21
06/25/20
Trips

Looking at the impressive group of 60s I am going to assume you can do all dungeon 20s, and even if you can't you can certainly do with the current lineup you have.  So my focus would be post-Arbiter progression: DT, Tag Arena, Faction Wars, D25s

Void: NOT a 2nd CH, a contrarian opinion but I don't think helps next level of progress.

My reasoning for recommending the second CH is because I tell everyone at every chance I get, that they should absolutely build a Spider 20 team that can clear in sub-20 seconds, and CH is a pretty central part of that :)

Jul 26, 2021, 23:2207/26/21
05/13/19

Oh,  Pick  me,  Pick  me

Guess  what  heroes  I  would  6  star  based  on  Affinity?

Void  ---->  Golden  Reaper

Spirit  --->  High  Khatun

Magic  -->  Seeker

Force  -->  Rhazin

Why  would  I  upgrade  these  heroes?

It  is  because  of  the  NEED  FOR  SPEED!

TEAM  TURN  METER  UP  OR  ENEMY  TURN  METER  DOWN!!!!

My  team  is  moving  faster.

or  

Enemy  team  is  moving  slower.

You  have  Skullcrown  &  Seerfor  crying  out  loud.

You  can  punch  enemy  lights  out.

Left &  Left

Right  &  Right

They  will  not  be  able  to  hang  with  you  tonight

You  need  Speed  for  all  Affinities &  all  Faction  Teams.

MORE  SPEED!!

Jul 27, 2021, 10:0307/27/21
Jul 27, 2021, 10:07(edited)
09/30/20
Trips

Thanks for the kind words Trips :)

Im not able to do all dungeons just yet, still struggling with spider and fireknight. Probably because my great hall is missing a lot of work. 

BEK was in my opinion the safe choice for force - i was thnking Coldheart was safe for Void,,,, however my clan tells me that psylar might do well too. 

Alure might help for my missing part (FK), and i think Fanax is my safest choice since BEK makes the healing (instead of Vrask) and i think i can do spider without Suzerain

Any suggestions as to my lineups in diferent dungeons?

Currently im doing this:

Dragon (level 20/25): Tayrel, Scyl, OB, Vogoth, Valkyrie

Golem (18): Tayrel, Scyl,CH, Valk and Skullcrown

Spider (16): Achak, Tayrel, Scyl, Armiger, CH

FK (18): Vogoth, Valkyrie, Allure, Scyl and CH

Arena: Scullcrown, Fahrakin, Valkyrie, seeker

Clanboss: Stunbuy (usually OB), Frozen Banshee, Fayne, Painkeeper and maneater

No vault :)

// loink

Jul 27, 2021, 10:0607/27/21
09/30/20
Player J

Oh,  Pick  me,  Pick  me

Guess  what  heroes  I  would  6  star  based  on  Affinity?

Void  ---->  Golden  Reaper

Spirit  --->  High  Khatun

Magic  -->  Seeker

Force  -->  Rhazin

Why  would  I  upgrade  these  heroes?

It  is  because  of  the  NEED  FOR  SPEED!

TEAM  TURN  METER  UP  OR  ENEMY  TURN  METER  DOWN!!!!

My  team  is  moving  faster.

or  

Enemy  team  is  moving  slower.

You  have  Skullcrown  &  Seerfor  crying  out  loud.

You  can  punch  enemy  lights  out.

Left &  Left

Right  &  Right

They  will  not  be  able  to  hang  with  you  tonight

You  need  Speed  for  all  Affinities &  all  Faction  Teams.

MORE  SPEED!!

Thanks Player J - havent thought it much that way. Taken into notice and might be wise. Havent leveled them yet, since they boost the same amount as level 50, but might be wise because of survive-ability - so its in my consideration!

Thanks. Any suggestions to a lineup in the dungeons?

// loink