All Categories

Who to focus next?

Who to focus next?

Search
Jun 29, 2021, 05:3206/29/21
04/16/21

Who to focus next?

i

Hey all. Here is my current roster. I'm a little stuck on who to focus on next. Melga looks really good, but Drath is already 5 star. Which is better in the long run, and what should my basic priority be (like which of these should is DEFINITELY 6 star, and which can sit at 5 for a while).

Thanks in advance! :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 29, 2021, 06:0806/29/21
07/08/19

both melga and drath are great champions and definitely worth 6 starring, but i would probably raise aniri ahead of either of them. in terms of offense, i would prioritize lua and royal guard. for turn meter control, you're best options are either golden reaper or high khatun. hk is slightly better for decreasing your opponent's turn meter and her aura is quite useful, but reaper offers aoe atk down and the decrease cooldown effect of her a1 is a pretty rare ability, plus she has a higher base speed. vogoth is also absolutely worth bringing to 60.

Jun 29, 2021, 13:0206/29/21
01/15/21
Carpe_Piscis

both melga and drath are great champions and definitely worth 6 starring, but i would probably raise aniri ahead of either of them. in terms of offense, i would prioritize lua and royal guard. for turn meter control, you're best options are either golden reaper or high khatun. hk is slightly better for decreasing your opponent's turn meter and her aura is quite useful, but reaper offers aoe atk down and the decrease cooldown effect of her a1 is a pretty rare ability, plus she has a higher base speed. vogoth is also absolutely worth bringing to 60.

Agree with all of this, but on top of this, genbo is really good in arena

Jareg- totally underrated in my opinion, useful in doom tower and really good as an attack down / passive heal / defence up / ally protect in clan boss.

Kaiden- is also good for golem, top notch revive and an aoe attack down.

Anyway if i had to pick one to go next it would be vogoth