All Categories

My first Topic :)

Search
Jun 23, 2021, 20:0106/23/21
06/23/21

Hello, I am new but I have a question about the races. Why are there no vampires, forest elves, real undead like zombies?
Dark elves = boring
High elves = worse
Dwarves = who are kind of super bad
Banner Lords = Warhammer Bretonia ?!
And the orcs can't do anything, I mean an orc is brutally violent - here they are tame lambs ...
(Put clothes on poor female character)
Then the campaign is very little a few small raid places. Find that is really little for 3GB. For those who do not understand this English, it is Google's fault. See you ingame.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 23, 2021, 20:2406/23/21
10/08/17

Hmmmm..Vampire? Well I am sure that will eventually added as a character of a race. Since we have a Werewolf

zombies? That can very easily be added to Undead with a character

Forest Elves. Be pretty similar in visuals so not sure about this  one , but there are still faction slot oped for addition so who knows

This is a more suitable "Tavern" topic imo

Jun 23, 2021, 22:1306/23/21
01/19/21

There are several vampires and "real undead like zombies", and they are part of the undead faction as you would expect them to be given that they are in fact undead.

Jun 23, 2021, 22:2506/23/21
04/10/21
EGDNIT

There are several vampires and "real undead like zombies", and they are part of the undead faction as you would expect them to be given that they are in fact undead.

Saito, Dhamphir, and Seducer are straight up vampires.

Jun 23, 2021, 23:0806/23/21
05/03/20

Seems to me the OP is trying to draw parallels between this game and AAA games. Namely Warhammer. Not a good idea. 

Jun 24, 2021, 10:5306/24/21
06/23/21
kumacho

Seems to me the OP is trying to draw parallels between this game and AAA games. Namely Warhammer. Not a good idea. 

why is that a bad idea? Am I not free and can post whatever comes into my mind?

Jun 24, 2021, 11:3706/24/21
05/03/20
Nizrata

why is that a bad idea? Am I not free and can post whatever comes into my mind?

Because, this isn't warhammer, I you want a warhammer like game play warhammer...don't play another game and ask them to change it to be more like warhammer. You are free to post anything (within reason) you want and we too are allowed to respond in kind.

OracleCommunity Manager
Jun 24, 2021, 11:4706/24/21
03/02/21

Hi! 

From my personal perspective, I wouldn't say that either Dark or High Elves look boring in this game. If you take Warhammer Fantasy, for instance, elven races, there are much more plain, in my opinion. Also, I don't think that Bannerlords are similar to Bretonnia from the Warhammer setting either. Bretonnia rather resembles 12-13th century Western Europe, while Bannerlords mostly use armour characteristic for the 14, 15 and even 16th centuries, which is more like Empire from Warhammer. But again, Empire characters and troops are rather more Renaissance-like in their appearance.

As others pointed out, vampires and zombies rather belong to the undead. What is your idea about Forest elves (or wood elves as they are sometimes referred to)? How would you like to see them implemented?

Jun 24, 2021, 11:4906/24/21
Jun 24, 2021, 13:10(edited)
06/23/21
kumacho

Because, this isn't warhammer, I you want a warhammer like game play warhammer...don't play another game and ask them to change it to be more like warhammer. You are free to post anything (within reason) you want and we too are allowed to respond in kind.

I play Warhammer,  - nice to meet you.

[Edited] Dear Player, your post violated our Rules of Conduct (...), so your message was edited a bit. Please make sure to follow the forum rules in future. This time it’s just a warning. More serious measures might be taken in future. Thank you for your understanding!

Jun 24, 2021, 12:0306/24/21
Jun 24, 2021, 12:04(edited)
05/03/20
Nizrata

[Edited] Dear Player, your post violated our Rules of Conduct (...), so your message was edited a bit. Please make sure to follow the forum rules in future. This time it’s just a warning. More serious measures might be taken in future. Thank you for your understanding!

I have played games professionally and probably have been gaming since before you were even born.  I have even played very ceribrial games, professionally.  I was in Relic in World of Tanks, a top 10 team and I played in several tournements for money.

This isn't, nor should it be one of the warhammer franchises.  Absolutely no reason to be rude and insulting...

Jun 24, 2021, 13:1106/24/21
01/04/20
Nizrata

Please  remain  professional.  Voicing  your  opinion  is  encouraged  here,  whether  someone  agrees  with  you  or  not,  so  please  do  not  insult  them.