All Categories

Extend the Fuse  of heroes in the event after obtaining Hurnding

Extend the Fuse of heroes in the event after obtaining Hurnding

Search
Jun 21, 2021, 06:3406/21/21
07/04/19

Extend the Fuse of heroes in the event after obtaining Hurnding

Hello everyone. Now he made a merger of heroes and got Hurnding. However, after that I lost my Fuse branch. There are 4 heroes left in my hands to Fuse  into an epic hero, specifically Khophoris, but I cannot Fuse. How do I Fuse now? after all, there are about 2 days left until the end of the event. Why was it not written anywhere that after the Fuse of Hurnding, the possibility of Fusing epic heroes would disappear? If I knew that this would happen, then I would definitely merge 4 rare heroes into Hurnding.

Dear team of the game and plarium, bring back the possibility of merging the epic heroes of this event. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 21, 2021, 07:3206/21/21
04/14/20

I guess this is your first ever fusion? Then you know now how it works, you have to fuse any extra epics before doing the lego - and no, they're not going to re-open it for you. 

Jun 21, 2021, 07:4906/21/21
07/04/19
L9753

I guess this is your first ever fusion? Then you know now how it works, you have to fuse any extra epics before doing the lego - and no, they're not going to re-open it for you. 

Yes, this is my first fusion of heroes. And I am very upset. If I knew this mechanic, I merged 4 rare heroes before. But nowhere has it been reported that this will not be available after the merger of Hurding! Thus, I and other players were misled. Browse the Russian forum.  

Jun 21, 2021, 07:5706/21/21
04/14/20
drewminator

Yes, this is my first fusion of heroes. And I am very upset. If I knew this mechanic, I merged 4 rare heroes before. But nowhere has it been reported that this will not be available after the merger of Hurding! Thus, I and other players were misled. Browse the Russian forum.  

Yes, with every fusion there's a bunch of new threads complaining about this - I guess people don't read the existing threads on the forum before making a new one... 

It would be good if Plarium made this more clear in the news posts announcing a new fusion, indeed, but it's only a problem for a small number of players who are doing their first fusion and making that mistake, so guess it's not a priority for them. 

Jun 21, 2021, 09:0506/21/21
02/13/21

I agree that it would be good if Plarium made it more apparent that you were going to close off the fusion branch once you merge the legendary.  Even a pop-up that came up when you started the merge to warn you.  It can even be on the same screen where it confirms the silver cost

Jun 21, 2021, 10:1706/21/21
04/01/20

Hello @dreminator, 

I guess you meant to say Fusing with the word Merge,we use the term Fuse instead of Merge in RPG Games. 

Now, I would say you are probably new to the game, so here is how the Classical Fusion System goes: 

you need to collect 16 Rare Champions level them, ascend them and fuse(Merge) each four of them into one specific Epic, after Fusing the Rare they will be gone and you get the Epic as a trade. 

Now the next step is to level those 4 new Epics you Fused, level them, ascend them, and then Fuse them into the Legendary Champion, that means, in the end you will be trading all those 16 rares and 4 epics for the Legendary Chapmpion, unless you managed to get an extra copy of some of the Epics or the Rares you fused (which usually is possible if you participate in all the events and the tournaments). 

I hop I was able to help. 

Cheers 

Alpha H

Jun 21, 2021, 11:0206/21/21
07/04/19

Hi, @ALPHA H 

And where can I read this in the help of the game?   Or news about  Hurnding? 

I didn't know anything about this mechanic in the game. Previously I made fuse of Zhivogloth.  Unfortunately, the Classical Fusion System does not give hints and warnings that it may lose the ability to get heroes.  

Jun 21, 2021, 11:2106/21/21
Jun 21, 2021, 11:42(edited)
04/01/20
drewminator

Hi, @ALPHA H 

And where can I read this in the help of the game?   Or news about  Hurnding? 

I didn't know anything about this mechanic in the game. Previously I made fuse of Zhivogloth.  Unfortunately, the Classical Fusion System does not give hints and warnings that it may lose the ability to get heroes.  

Hello @drewminator

Im sorry, that you didnt know about this before, there is no clear Explanation on how Fusion System works, however i wil post some very Helpful YouTube Videos about the whole Game Mechannics and one of my Fav Content Creator talking About Tips for beginners and Mid Game players, so hopefully this will set you in the right Path towards progressing your account as fast as possible. 

Alpha H 

MUST WATCH: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtA5kQyE3L8&list=PLKsMVIY2OJRPjsEihG4Ke9KjYM5A-uNNM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aiw3wk-3ik&list=PLKsMVIY2OJRPjsEihG4Ke9KjYM5A-uNNM&index=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7sDcBfM9DI&list=PLKsMVIY2OJRPzNtffhsbTp8UeHottBynG&index=8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Seuw5HU_Tm8&list=PLKsMVIY2OJRPzNtffhsbTp8UeHottBynG&index=10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMmATDScbb0&list=PLKsMVIY2OJRPzNtffhsbTp8UeHottBynG&index=15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bXzbYmGheg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Q1Va4P5Us

Jun 21, 2021, 11:4306/21/21
02/24/20

I agree with Drewminitor on this subject.  A very small percentage of your playerbase will ever read these forums.  This is true with all games actually. I would rather play the game instead of wading through cumbersome forums, videos or guides to get information I need that might help me understand what is going on. Just my opinion, of course. :)

Jun 21, 2021, 12:0206/21/21
Jun 21, 2021, 12:02(edited)
04/01/20
Nicaile

I agree with Drewminitor on this subject.  A very small percentage of your playerbase will ever read these forums.  This is true with all games actually. I would rather play the game instead of wading through cumbersome forums, videos or guides to get information I need that might help me understand what is going on. Just my opinion, of course. :)

Hello @Nicaile

Sure you can play the game without being active on Forums or watching YT content on the game, but then you can`t complain about not understanding how the game functions and its Mechanics. 

Imrovement requires Knowledge.

Alpha H 

Jun 28, 2021, 14:2306/28/21
02/24/20
MEMO

Hello @Nicaile

Sure you can play the game without being active on Forums or watching YT content on the game, but then you can`t complain about not understanding how the game functions and its Mechanics. 

Imrovement requires Knowledge.

Alpha H 

Hello Alpha H,

I don't agree with you.  I've been playing online games for many years, all kinds of games.  If the game is intuitive I will have no problem progressing in the game at my own pace.  In this game  I like to learn what each of my champions' skills do and who to place on my teams in the different dungeons and arenas available.  I really don't need other players to tell me in write-ups or videos what I need to do in every situation.  That is all their opinions just like I form my own.  

And I did not complain about anything.  I merely participated in a discussion that was presented here.  And I did say it was my opinion, which I have every right to state.  If you think for one minute that I do not possess the knowledge to progress through your game, you are sadly mistaken.  Geez, this game is not rocket science.  And what makes it fun for me is winning on my own, not by having my hand held and told what to do every step of the way.  

My opinion still remains that the mechanics of any good game should be inherent in the game itself.

Have a good day!

Nicaile

Jun 28, 2021, 14:3806/28/21
06/25/20
Nicaile

Hello Alpha H,

I don't agree with you.  I've been playing online games for many years, all kinds of games.  If the game is intuitive I will have no problem progressing in the game at my own pace.  In this game  I like to learn what each of my champions' skills do and who to place on my teams in the different dungeons and arenas available.  I really don't need other players to tell me in write-ups or videos what I need to do in every situation.  That is all their opinions just like I form my own.  

And I did not complain about anything.  I merely participated in a discussion that was presented here.  And I did say it was my opinion, which I have every right to state.  If you think for one minute that I do not possess the knowledge to progress through your game, you are sadly mistaken.  Geez, this game is not rocket science.  And what makes it fun for me is winning on my own, not by having my hand held and told what to do every step of the way.  

My opinion still remains that the mechanics of any good game should be inherent in the game itself.

Have a good day!

Nicaile

Yeah tbh this is a major failing on the part of Plarium. There is absolutely no reason I should be required to consult an external site to discover game mechanics. I'm perfectly comfortable using those sites to optimize my builds, but for example, I shouldn't need to use a site to discover the multipliers each skill has. Similarly, it's silly that there isn't an ingame pity counter, and that I'm required to use external tracking tools to keep track of how many shards I've used since my last lego pull.

Jun 28, 2021, 15:1906/28/21
04/10/21

Agreed. There should be a fusion guide or something. Or, you can do something like after you fuse lego you have 1 min the fuse the epics.